Sentencedict.com
 Directly to word page Vague search(google)
Home > Happy-go-lucky in a sentence

Happy-go-lucky in a sentence

  up(4)  down(1)
Sentence count:30Posted:2016-09-08Updated:2016-12-13
Similar words: happyhappenhappilyhappen tobackyardreluctantducksuckMeaning: adj. cheerfully irresponsible. 
Random good picture Not show
1. She goes through life in a happy-go-lucky fashion.
2. He was a big, happy-go-lucky jovial chap, ever smiling and pleasant.
3. He's fairly happy-go-lucky on the course, except when his putting goes wrong!
4. Cousteau, barely in his twenties, was a happy-go-lucky youngster, always eager and willing and a more than competent seaman.
5. Happy-go-lucky sentiment fill the heart, I found I changed.
6. Because of his casual, happy-go-lucky nature he made friends easily, and drug pushers supplied him everything he desired for nothing.
7. Sean was described by friends as happy-go-lucky and cheerful; he had just passed his driving test and had a job at a Sainsbury's grocery store.
8. Average Nanjingers' happy-go-lucky status, perfected over the years, is becoming one of material competition seen in Shanghai.
9. JB: I don't know! I never get the happy-go-lucky story. But it would be nice to have some really joyous moments.
10. In this happy-go-lucky prediction, 90% of energy production would come from wind and solar energy, and the other 10% would come from hydroelectric, geothermal, and wave/tidal power.
11. He is a happy-go-lucky man as if he has no worries and cares in the world.
12. But among all those happy-go-lucky , carefree spirits playing on swings there will be at least one anxious youngster.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Like "Happy-Go-Lucky," though on a somewhat larger scale, "Another Year" is about the unequal distribution of happiness.
14. Certainly Poppy, the antically joyful heroine of "Happy-Go-Lucky," was a radically free spirit, almost violent in her expressions of good feeling.
15. The head tilt does indeed make me look happy-go-lucky, but I'm not sure my "What the HELL are you thinking?"
16. I still wonder what happened to that happy-go-lucky semi-thug who used to hang out with drug dealers on dimly-lit street corners.
17. It is difficult to maintain a light, happy-go-lucky feeling when you've got a large ton of bricks on your back.
18. Stowe took one look at the happy-go-lucky string bean , and saw just what he was looking for.
19. The happy-go-lucky midfielder has pulled more than most as Phil Brown's side have hauled themselves up from the foot of the table in recent months.
20. Hey, seemingly trouble-free and happy-go-lucky people also have their downtime.
21. I am sure I am only one of many who will sorely miss this happy-go-lucky golfer.
22. She recognised him as a kindred spirit, with the same happy-go-lucky, questing attitude to life which she herself possessed.
23. These immediate-return hunter-gatherers never suffer anxiety about the future of food supplies and are characterized by improvident, generous, happy-go-lucky personalities.
24. Likewise, childlike behaviour can also be free, fun-loving, intuitive and happy-go-lucky.
25. He found that he couldn't go out with the lads anymore, and he felt he'd lost his happy-go-lucky side.
26. I have a dream that all the children in the world can be as sound as a bell, as merry as a cricket and as happy-go-lucky every day.
27. I think a charming girl should be as sound as a bell, as merry as a cricket and happy-go-lucky every day.
28. Part of the explanation lies in health behaviors -- the cheerful, happy-go-lucky kids tended to take more risks with their health across the years, Friedman noted.
29. Even if she's bankrupt today she'll still have a smile on her face because she's such a happy-go-lucky girl.
30. In The Children of the Roses, Josh marries Victoria for evermore, and his hugely overweight, happy-go-lucky sister Evie finds pleasure at the trough and through a series of live-in lovers.
More similar words: happyhappenhappilyhappen tobackyardreluctantducksucktuckfuckchap.bucktruckperhapsbucketchapterfuckingcolumnvolumevolublevolunteercolumnistvoluntaryevolutionin the shape ofresolutionrevolutionaryappleapplyappeal
Total 30, 30 Per page  1/1 
Leave a comment
Welcome to leave a comment about this page!
Your name:
Latest commentsInto the comment page>>
More words