Random good picture Not show
1) The council had been handing out grants indiscriminately, and people were hurrying to get their snouts in the trough.
2) Troops indiscriminately massacred the defenceless population.
3) They fired indiscriminately into the crowd.
4) Soldiers fired indiscriminately into the crowd.
5) The soldiers fired indiscriminately into the crowd.
6) The men opened fire indiscriminately.
7) The police used their batons indiscriminately, bringing down anyone in their path.
8) Standard cancer drugs indiscriminately kill dividing cells, causing nausea, hair loss, even death.
9) Scientists warned hunters not to kill other sharks indiscriminately, saying the creatures were crucial to the marine environment.
10) Albin says it was used indiscriminately as a panacea for ailments such as rheumatism, sprains, kidney disorders, and intestinal conditions.
11) The eighteenth century mathematicians used series indiscriminately.
12) For instance, Hitler speaks indiscriminately of the German Reich.
13) Don't honk the horn indiscriminately.
14) We should not use proverbs and allusions indiscriminately.
15) One should not stick labels indiscriminately on others.
16) He is accused of being indiscriminately optimistic and formless.
17) I'm afraid this disease strikes indiscriminately.
18) Capture strategic locations, rescue hostages and slaughter indiscriminately!
19) Indiscriminately using medicine might be avoided by early diagnosis.
20) Sheldukher angled the disrupter vaguely in the direction of the huddled mass of Chelonians and fired indiscriminately.
21) What is more questionable, however, is whether it is possible to extend the direct response approach indiscriminately.
22) We do not want the child to rely on guidance for all instructions indiscriminately.
23) Both factions were firing anti-aircraft guns and large-calibre machine guns indiscriminately at civilian housing.
24) The same argument applies to the example Gandhi cites of the madman who kills indiscriminately.
25) The army was receptive to suggestions from white citizens that blacks should be incarcerated for supposedly pillaging and looting indiscriminately.
26) But the initiative was rejected by the countries where tropical forests are being indiscriminately felled for quick cash profits.
27) Sixteen were mounted on Peckham cantilever trucks and nineteen on Brill 21E trucks indiscriminately.
28) In allowing authority figures to wield power over us indiscriminately,[http://sentencedict.com/indiscriminately.html] we surrender our rights to choose to take responsibility.
29) She was nuzzling around, sucking everything in sight quite indiscriminately.
30) and others of their kind: it should be noted that Machiavelli mixes historical and literary figures somewhat indiscriminately here from his readings of the Old Testament, Livy, Plutarch, and Xenophon.
More similar words: indiscriminate, discriminate, discrimination, incriminate, recrimination, self-incrimination, eliminate, indeterminate, elimination, fortunately, unfortunately, dominate, nominate, ruminate, culminate, fulminate, laminated, disseminating, illuminate, effeminate, exterminate, contaminate, scrimmage, discreet, discredit, discretion, lately, discrepancy, preliminary, indistinct.