Random good picture Not show
1. Seventy protesters were killed by indiscriminate gunfire.
2. The indiscriminate use of fertilizers can cause long-term problems.
3. The indiscriminate use of fertilisers is damaging to the environment.
4. Even so-called 'tactical' nuclear weapons are indiscriminate in their effect.
5. She disapproved of her son's indiscriminate television viewing.
6. She's always been indiscriminate in her choice of friends.
7. Doctors have been criticized for their indiscriminate use of antibiotics.
8. Troops were accused of indiscriminate killings of civilians.
9. Avoid indiscriminate or excessive use of fixed protection.
10. Here too, the report found, there was indiscriminate use of batons.
11. Both mechanisms, however, cause indiscriminate damage in the immediate vicinity fo the neutrophil.
12. Worse yet, their presence frequently meant indiscriminate artillery bombardments against innocent villages suspected of harboring the Vietcong.
13. Indiscriminate use of praise devalues its power as a motivator and reward.
14. In reality guerrilla action was largely indiscriminate with sporadic attacks on the occasional landlord, local official, or police post.
15. Drug dealing, indiscriminate violence, other crime and family disorientation and disintegration are now all aspects of everyday existence.
16. Over the years indiscriminate dumping has resulted in a large number of environmentally dangerous sites that are leaking toxic and hazardous chemicals.
17. We also showed how the indiscriminate use of praise is a poor substitute for positive and specific feedback.
18. It was not an indiscriminate method of handing out money to all and sundry.
19. Or is an indiscriminate maniac stalking the world's bourses?
20. Wallace finally deployed state troopers, who used shotguns and indiscriminate beating to suppress the blacks.
21. This is especially important since, as mentioned above, the indiscriminate attacks of the 1939-45 War were generally justified as reprisals.
22. Their participation was notable mainly for its enthusiastic and seemingly indiscriminate violence.
23. Some countries did not have the facilities to deal with the wastes themselves and a ban might encourage indiscriminate dumping.
24. He turned smartly on his heel and trotted into the foyer, greeting the stewards with indiscriminate effusion.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. They have, after all, been traditionally concerned with restricting the use of weapons which are considered indiscriminate or inhumane.
26. The social worker utilizing Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy should be wary of its indiscriminate use.
27. Proud at first and glowing a little in reflected celebrity status, he grew bored very quickly with the indiscriminate nature of it all.
28. Trolls are greatly feared because of their unthinking ferocity and indiscriminate appetite.
29. As we have argued above, since all nuclear weapons are indiscriminate and inhumane, their use even in reprisal is illegal.
30. After they failed to find their intended victim, they embarked on an indiscriminate anti-foreigner rampage.
More similar words: discriminate, discrimination, recrimination, eliminate, dominate, nominate, laminated, illuminate, contaminate, discredit, discretion, preliminary, indignation, indicate, rumination, nomination, domination, indispensable, vindicate, culmination, examination, originate, obstinate, hallucinate, coordinate, subordinate, decaffeinated, crime, script, ascribe.