Random good picture Not show
1. She's the very incarnation of goodness.
2. The regime was the very incarnation of evil.
3. The miser was an incarnation of greed.
4. She was the incarnation of wisdom.
5. She's the incarnation of everything I hate about politics.
6. This film is the latest incarnation of a fairy tale that dates back to the Middle Ages.
7. In its new incarnation(sentencedict.com), the car has a more rounded body shape.
8. I worked for her in her earlier incarnation as a lawyer.
9. We must never separate incarnation and atonement.
10. It was too narrow in its previous incarnation.
11. Call this latest incarnation Reelection Hillary.
12. Little had changed here since its previous incarnation.
13. Her first incarnation on EastEnders was too shocking, though.
14. In their latest incarnation, these cheerful blooms have lost their association with the peace movement.
15. Perhaps they would come together in a future incarnation - not the next, probably, but perhaps the one after.
16. Part of the offensiveness of the Incarnation has always been its particularity, its actual historical visibility.
17. The Lone Ranger, the incarnation of the individual problem solver, is dead.
18. Oldenberg's Lipstick, in its first incarnation, had been a huge plastic inflatable.
19. One such is the latest incarnation of WordScan from Calera, WordScan Plus 1.1c.
20. On top was a confectionary incarnation of the goddess Liberty.
21. She believes she was an Egyptian queen in a previous incarnation .
22. He believed he had been a prince in a previous incarnation.
23. He believes that he was a Roman warrior in a previous incarnation.
24. Yet the artists engaged in these works were in no mood to present the barbarians as the incarnation of evil forces.
25. Kohl pencil comes in at roughly three times the price it was in its previous incarnation as an eyeliner.
26. De Gaulle was perceived and perceived himself as the incarnation of both revolution and restoration.
27. A woman might become a man in the next incarnation, and vice versa.
28. The measure is not only the first full-scale law passed by the Supreme Soviet in its new incarnation as a professional legislature.
29. But this does not alter the fact that there is an issue between Eckhart and Snyder, between incarnation and transcendental release.
30. Zephandra Butolphi must have been a civil servant in a previous incarnation: no one ever made a decision alone.
More similar words: international, nation, zonation, national, donation, combination, nomination, inclination, nationwide, explanation, nationalism, discrimination, alternative, location, relation, equation, operation, education, formation, variation, violation, summation, inflation, radiation, sensation, situation, allegation, isolation, migration, educational.