Random good picture Not show
1. He has acquired a reputation for dishonesty.
2. He has learned that dishonesty does not pay.
3. This is a case of stupidity, not dishonesty.
4. She taxed her friend with dishonesty.
5. He is infamous for his dishonesty.
6. Political dishonesty ought to be plucked up by the roots.
7. Don't listen to him.His ideas smell of dishonesty.
8. I parted with him for his dishonesty.
9. They openly accused her of dishonesty.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. You're laying yourself wide open to accusations of dishonesty.
11. The enquiry cleared him of any taint of suspicion/dishonesty.
12. He was discharged for dishonesty.
13. She teed off on him for his dishonesty.
14. He has left himself open to accusations of dishonesty.
15. Dishonesty is foreign to his nature.
16. Lying is a form of dishonesty.
17. We had to fire him for dishonesty.
18. Her dishonesty landed her in prison.
19. Lying, stealing(sentencedict.com), dishonesty and cruelty are sins.
20. He has an appalling record for dishonesty.
21. The whole business reeks of dishonesty.
22. She was discommended for her dishonesty.
23. She accused the government of dishonesty and incompetence.
24. Five civil servants were dismissed for dishonesty and misconduct.
25. Most people enjoy reading about deceit and dishonesty in high places.
26. If he suspected an employee of dishonesty, he was not above wire-tapping.
27. Greed, pride, envy, dishonesty and lust are considered to be vices.
28. He has many faults, but dishonesty isn't one of them.
29. I don't like dishonesty.
30. I can't abide dishonesty!
More similar words: dishonest, dishonor, amnesty, honest, honestly, dish out, earnestness, travesty, lifestyle, Your Majesty, bishop, chondrogenesis, nest, dish, soonest, earnest, outlandish, fiendish, childish, anesthetic, earnestly, establish, dishearten, kinesthetic, disharmony, hornet's nest, inestimable, distinguish, distinguished, establishment.