Random good picture Not show
1. The metal container began to emit a clicking sound.
2. She was heard to emit a cry of horror.
3. It is unlawful for factories to emit black smoke into the air.
4. These emit a piercing shriek when pressed.
5. But now I can emit a genuine chortle.
6. Some species send out signals almost continuously, others emit short bursts.
7. Are black smokers hot enough to emit light visible to the shrimp?
8. Instantly, the metal container began to emit a clicking sound.
9. These emit two distinct sounds, depending on which end one blows into.
10. The Clown Loach are continually fighting; they emit a clicking sound which I know is territorial.
11. The country's 22.5 million cars emit 20 percent of total carbon dioxide emissions.
12. Some people emit negative fumes, while others vibrate positive energy. Stay close to the positive ones; otherwise you will be smoked to death. RVM
13. When minerals such as quartz are heated, they emit light.
14. Suppose he were to emit a flash of light from a torch.
15. A neurone will emit impulses at a rate of from zero up to several hundred per second.
16. The lamps emit ultra-violet radiation which has powerful cancer-causing abilities, according to a small pilot study on its effects on mice.
17. Some emit poisonous gases which kill or temporarily paralyse any insects who attempt a meal.
18. But a body with a particular temperature must emit radiation at a certain rate.
19. Dolphins emit rapid trains of high-pitched clicks, some audible to us, some ultrasonic.sentencedict .com
20. Luminescent organisms emit heatless light.
21. To pour forth, emit, or release contents.
22. The Marines suffer from burning sun and torrential rain; flares sent up at night emit an eerie glow.
23. When minerals such as quartz and feldspars have received a radiation dose and are then heated, they emit light.
24. This was suspected because when the particles collide they emit radio signals.
25. Simply using energy and fuel efficiently could stop us releasing much of the carbon dioxide we currently emit.
26. Nothing unusual - clocks behaving as before, keeping good time and continuing to emit their light beams.
27. When a landlord has enticed a female on to his patch, the rivals dash in and emit semen.
28. My equipment can be set at a frequency to emit sound waves that will obviate that effect.
29. The basic unit of trade will be the right to emit one ton of sulphur dioxide into the atmosphere each year.
30. They are erratically distributed around the planet, and the gases they emit vary in outgassed particular matter.