Random good picture Not show
1. We discovered him to be an imposter.
2. He was an imposter, who masqueraded as a doctor.
3. The imposter sponged 1000 pounds from his acquaintance.
4. They consider him to be nothing but an imposter.
5. No imposter could deceive him; someone had put him up to all their tricks.
6. The charity has warned anyone approached by the imposter to contact police immediately.
7. I recommend Tartuffe about a religious imposter and La Malade Imaginaire(Sentencedict.com), a satire on the medical profession.
8. Alongside this authentic self-portrait is an imposter.
9. What! An advocate for an imposter!
10. On June 10, more than 100 professional clowns marched through the Salvadoran capital to protest against the killing of a bus passenger by two imposter clowns.
11. Anyone who speaks in the name of others is always an imposter.
12. According to Daily Mail, on June 10, more than 100 professional clowns marched through the Salvadoran capital to protest against the killing of a bus passenger by two imposter clowns.
13. The queen who sits on the throne is an imposter.
14. Wearing a long scraggly beard and the white headgear, so synonymous with the al-Qaeda leader, the imposter was greeted with cheers and jeers.
More similar words: poster, posterity, preposterous, impose, imposing, impossible, imposition, impossibly, foster, booster, testosterone, postposition, compose, composed, import, composure, impolite, composition, important, importune, posture, post-war, postman, posting, postpone, discomposure, impolitely, importance, impoverish, postcard.