Random good picture Not show
1. This is not Doctor Malcolm, he is an impostor.
2. The nurse was soon discovered to be an impostor.
3. No impostor could deceive him;someone had put him up to all their tricks.
4. He felt like an impostor among all those intelligent people,(sentencedict .com) as if he had no right to be there.
5. He was an impostor -- dark, frightening and mysterious.
6. At heart I felt like a fraud, an impostor.
7. But he felt like an idiot, a golf impostor.
8. He knew I was no impostor, from the screening at the Valve.
9. The President had a telephone conversation with an impostor claiming to be Iran's president.
10. The impostor has been shown up.
11. The impostor traveled on a false passport.
12. Duke: Don't try to curry favor with me[sentencedict.com], impostor.
13. I feel like a lousy impostor.
14. We look on him as an impostor.
15. It may be, you think me an impostor.
16. The impostor pleaded not guilty.
17. You're not my brother, you impostor!
18. One who assumes a false pose ; an impostor.
19. He is an impostor.
20. 'John Silver,'he said,'you're a prodigious villain and impostor - a monstrous impostor, sir.
21. We knew he was an impostor because he spoke with a foreign accent.
22. The beasts snarled at this impostor, and backed away, roaring.
23. An impostor could not pretend to have a good search engine.
24. The impostor was exposed publicly and thus stripped of his borrowed plumes.
25. The man registered at a Las Vegas hotel as Dustin Hoffman, and it wasn't until he left without paying his bill, that people realized he was an impostor.
26. This will enable visitors to your site to confirm that they really are doing business with you, not an impostor.
27. Even people who have been in the business for decades sometimes have trouble spotting impostor curls.
28. It was not the real Dr Frazer but an impostor.
29. The interviews were already published when it was discovered that he was an impostor.
30. He succeeded in his profession, but he always secretly considered himself an impostor.
More similar words: imposter, impose, imposing, imposition, impossible, impossibly, postposition, compose, composed, import, composure, poster, impolite, composition, postpone, posture, post-war, postman, posting, importune, important, discomposure, apostasy, postponed, postcard, importance, impoverish, impolitely, posterity, postulate.