Random good picture Not show
(1) His suggestion is in a sense workable.
(2) Television in a sense has shrunk the world.
(3) In a sense he's right.
(4) What you say is true in a sense.
(5) In a sense, she's right.
(6) In a sense, both were right.
(7) What he says is right in a sense.
(8) In a sense it doesn't matter any more.
(9) Sophia had, in a sense, married beneath her .
(10) You are right in a sense, but you don't know all the facts.
(11) He was, in a sense, given a blank cheque to negotiate the new South Africa.
(12) The experience of mystic trance is in a sense analogous to sleep or drunkenness.
(13) Exoneration is in a sense the obverse of responsibility.
(14) And in a sense it could.
(15) Everything is brand new, in a sense.
(16) They were, in a sense, a sacred trust.
(17) In a sense, Deborah conned him out of it.
(18) He feels, in a sense, betrayed.
(19) In a sense, it was even a step backwards.
(20) It is, in a sense, a whole new planet.
(21) In a sense, they domesticated us.
(22) In a sense, no-fault divorce did what was intended.
(23) In a sense he reaches out and grasps it.
(24) In a sense the Salvation Army is a subculture. Sentencedict.com
(25) Which, in a sense is true.
(26) But it is, in a sense, a one-way process.
(27) In a sense, they do not help our cause.
(28) We thank Flaubert for picking it up; in a sense, the irony wasn't there until he observed it.
(29) Yet, in a sense, the dramatist was right and the actress wrong.
(30) In buying your children all these things, you are in a sense buying them off.
More similar words: sense, senseless, make sense, consensus, dense, offense, sensor, consent, expense, license, intense, defense, in any case, sensitive, sensation, sensitivity, at the expense of, nasty, as soon as, as soon as possible, phase, ease, case, base, laser, in case, at ease, phrase, send, based on.