Random good picture Not show
1. The security device has a heat sensor which detects the presence of people and animals.
2. The gauge relies upon a sensor in the tank to relay the fuel level.
3. A sensor channels the light signal along an optical fibre.
4. This is detected with a special sensor in the exhaust manifold.
5. You can get separate sensors to wire up to an existing exterior light or you can buy security lights with a built-in sensor.
6. Any movement detected by the sensor is signalled to the electronic switching circuit which automatically turns on the lights.
7. The digital makeup of the sensor means it is sturdy and fast, yet simple and cheap to produce.
8. The device is based around a humidity sensor.
9. Perhaps the guy has a heat sensor where his tonsure should be.
10. The sensor uses an infrared beam to "read" a vehicle's exhaust emissions as it drives past.
11. Such techniques show promise also for compressing complex sensor data during conventional processing.
12. Sensor technology will allow clothes to monitor health.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Another sensor, a sonar-like apparatus, uses echolocation to detect both distant pressure disturbances and changes of flow patterns nearby.
14. The vibration sensor is used to detect movement of the vehicle.
15. He has earmarked surface chemistry. sensor technology and materials research as candidates for the joint approach.
16. A sensor in the appliance detects motion or touch, and starts the timer as soon as the appliance is put down.
17. The street lights have a light sensor that makes them automatically go out at dawn.
18. An electronic sensor constantly monitors the oil pressure in the arm and provides a break-back with auto-return.
19. Decoys that can confuse the homing sensor in the interceptor are the Achilles' heel of this system.
20. It uses an optoelectronic sensor system and a microcomputer unit that tracks the temperature accurately.
21. Inputs from these sensor measurements are compared to factory yield and performance.
22. The sensor doesn't set the alarm off; the system isn't armed.
23. These chapters are however well written and clearly show the scope of optical sensor technology in industrial processes.
24. Their eyes are built with not one but hundreds of lenses, each of which concentrates light upon a sensor.
25. Some energy from point Q is also detected by the sensor as if it had originated at P, due to scattering at S1.
26. Each Mouse Alert system comprises a network of up to 360 strategically placed infra-red electronic sensor boxes.
27. The inset picture shows a slotted bus-bar for use with the optical sensor.
28. SkyCorder, which looks like a pager, uses a pressure sensor to gather information and a microprocessor to compile the statistics.
29. To be really efficient, electric heaters should be controlled by a thermostat with a remote sensor mounted at plant height.
30. Each card or wand contains an identification number that is read by an electronic sensor, which charges credit-card accounts.
More similar words: sponsor, sense, in a sense, senseless, sensitive, make sense, consensus, sensation, sensitivity, in so far as, by means of, sorry, absorb, resort, disorder, supervisor, processor, all sorts of, send, lens, send in, senior, send for, Senate, send out, dense, essence, senator, consent, offense.