Random good picture Not show
1. Common sense is not common.
6. Men of courage, men of sense, and menof letters are frequent: but a true gentleman is what one seldom seen.
7. The experience reinforced my sense of loss.
8. Americans have an innate sense of fairness.
9. She has a strong sense of justice and fairness.
10. I credit him with a certain amount of sense.
11. Riders need a good sense of balance.
12. This theory makes sense of an otherwise inexplicable phenomenon.
13. They lulled her into a false sense of security.
14. He has no sense of responsibility.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Yoga gives me a sense of inner calm.
16. He never lost his innate sense of fun.
17. She hasn't an ounce of common sense.
18. Dogs have a keen sense of smell.
19. Afterwards I felt a great sense of relief.
20. Kozelek expresses his sense of desolation absolutely without self-pity.
21. Are you totally devoid of common sense?
22. The incident left me with a sense of helplessness.
23. I can't stand people with no sense of humour.
24. He has no sense of humor.
25. There's a lot of sense in what she says.
26. Her sense of disappointment was profound.
27. His sense of duty is very strong.
28. He had no sense of rhythm whatsoever.
29. Singing can create a sense of wellbeing.
More similar words: in a sense, make sense, consensus, senseless, dense, offense, sensor, consent, expense, intense, license, defense, sensitive, sensation, sensitivity, at the expense of, send, lens, insect, insert, send in, send out, senior, send for, Senate, senator, essence, ensure, in secret, response.