Random good picture Not show
4. Men of courage, men of sense, and menof letters are frequent: but a true gentleman is what one seldom seen.
6. He had enormous charm and a great sense of humour.
7. A sense of humor is a great asset in this business.
8. The experience reinforced my sense of loss.
9. It made sense to appoint a banker to this job.
10. Americans have an innate sense of fairness.
11. She has a strong sense of justice and fairness.
12. I credit him with a certain amount of sense.
13. Regular outings contribute to a sense of fellowship among co-workers.
14. I felt a growing sense of alarm when he did not return that night.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Riders need a good sense of balance.
16. Many parents feel a sense of loss when their children leave home.
17. This theory makes sense of an otherwise inexplicable phenomenon.
18. I had the strong sense of an unseen presence in the room.
19. They lulled her into a false sense of security.
20. They hope that their work will instil a sense of responsibility in children.
21. He has no sense of responsibility.
22. Yoga gives me a sense of inner calm.
23. He never lost his innate sense of fun.
24. A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
26. In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. he becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It hasoften been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
27. The human body has a symmetry that is basic to our sense of beauty.
28. I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
29. I don't want people coming to see me out of a sense of obligation.
30. By declaring him sane, the jury implied that he had a moral sense.
More similar words: in a sense, make sense, consensus, senseless, dense, offense, sensor, consent, expense, intense, license, defense, sensitive, sensation, sensitivity, at the expense of, send, lens, insect, insert, send in, send out, senior, send for, Senate, senator, essence, ensure, in secret, response.