Random good picture Not show
1. Her strength was ebbing fast, so her children were called to her bedside.
2. His life is gradually ebbing.
3. He could feel his strength ebbing .
4. Their popular support is ebbing away.
5. Her life is gradually ebbing away.
6. He knew that his life was ebbing away.
7. Daylight was ebbing away.
8. I could feel my courage ebbing away.
9. She felt her strength ebbing but remained calm.
10. The tide was now ebbing fast.
11. Everything was ebbing in the bright, malicious sunshine.
12. I could feel the enthusiasm ebbing away as the workmen became more and more exhausted.
13. Support for the latter appears to be ebbing, with the Green alliance the likely recipient of much of the protest vote.
14. But their strength was ebbing away, and neither DeFreitas nor Botham could contribute, both on the field but carrying injuries.
15. Miriam could feel her courage ebbing with each forward step.
16. Weight was slowly ebbing; the rockets were being throttled back as the ship eased itself into orbit.
17. The pain was ebbing.
18. Fortunately, the tide of destruction is ebbing and the tide of conservation is coming in....
19. Moreover, the tide was ebbing and the cumbrous vessel was in danger of running aground and not getting off.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. But the fear, whatever it was, was ebbing, and I could once again take deep breaths and release them.
21. The tide was ebbing, and they went down on the steeply shelving bed of the Conway.
22. He felt his strength ebbing away.
23. His life was ebbing away.
24. Frustrated by several failures, people's enthusiasm was ebbing away.
25. There are indications that his esoteric popularity may be ebbing.
26. It savoured the tang of Biff's own saliva, similarly flavoured, like a waxing and ebbing tide inside his mouth.
27. Either way, everything that had been beginning was now ending, ebbing away without hope.
28. I felt so bad for this human being lying there in the grass with his life ebbing from him.
29. London's crumbling pillars Confidence in the City of London's main institutions is ebbing away.
30. But the final results placed him second and suggested that the Buchanan insurgency was ebbing.