Random good picture Not show
1. I am a does not contain any additives lunatic.
2. He must be a raving idiot/lunatic.
3. I was carved up by a lunatic in a Porsche.
4. This murderous lunatic could kill them both without a second thought.
5. He pleads for sanity in a lunatic world.
6. Her son thinks she's an absolute raving lunatic.
7. There's no knowing what this lunatic will do next.
8. He drives like a lunatic.
9. The court committed her to a lunatic asylum.
10. This hotel is run by a lunatic!
11. This great composer ended his days in a lunatic asylum.
12. Haig and Robertson saw it as the lunatic ravings of a mad politician.
13. Officers will crack down on lunatic motorists who speed or drive too close to the car in front.
14. They stressed that only the lunatic fringe of the movement was involved in the incident.
15. It ' s the lunatic fringe of the Animal Liberation Front which smashes the windows of butchers'shops, not ordinary members like us.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. This lunatic in a white van pulled out right in front of me!
17. He must be a lunatic to drive his car so fast.
18. The lunatic fringe is / are ignored by most members of the party.
19. Some lunatic came into the store and shot him.
20. Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one. George Orwell
21. The man's a raving lunatic.
22. Is those who become lunatic augural what be?
23. His lunatic counterfactual art is more appealing than the banal awfulness of the Reliable Sources.
24. You're driving on the wrong side of the road, you lunatic!
25. Demands for a separate Siberia are confined for now to the lunatic fringe.
26. Malcolm looked at her as if she were a raving lunatic.
27. The official dismissed the speech as the ramblings of a desperate lunatic.
28. A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. C.S. Lewis
29. The boy and girl probably thought he was a lunatic.
30. The superb Nazi war plants were likely to furnish the lunatic Fuhrer with enough U - 235 bombs.
More similar words: fanatical, fanatically, lunar, fortunately, unattainable, unfortunately, native, nation, zonation, donation, national, static, damnation, erratic, rumination, domination, incarnation, nationwide, combination, inclination, nomination, ecstatic, dramatic, dogmatic, nationality, imagination, explanation, nationalist, alternative, pollination.