Random good picture Not show
(1) His work is considered the acme of cinematic art.
(2) Acme Plant Maintenance Service keeps the factory sheds going.
(3) The wardrobe illustrated here is from the Acme range.
(4) Silence of this quality is the acme of chatter.
(5) Two years later, Acme decides to obtain some new computers and a more powerful word processing program.
(6) He attained the acme of perfection in landscape painting.
(7) The Acme order? I mailed it out this morning.
(8) ACME a now is this company.
(9) Schubert reached the acme of his skill while quiteyoung.
(10) This new Acme brand rice cooker is really A - one quality.
(11) After acquiring Warner Industries[sentencedict .com], stock in Acme Corp. went up by 12 %.
(12) This is free and unrestrained and the acme among cold mountains whilst remote peaks, lonely boat, mist and drizzle and desolate temple are but admirable setoff.
(13) Non - rotating Stem with precision Acme threads and burnished finish . Valve suitable for horizontal installation.
(14) Finally, the implement of RSA algorithm in ACME template is given.
(15) Lastly, by analyzing the features and advantages of ACME and XML, we find the possibility of combination.
(16) Acme president McKinley is so nervous not even his beautiful secretary Harriet can calm him.
(17) Schencrt reach the acme of his skill while quite young.
(18) The beginning of Misellina - Brevaxina acme zone is considered as the lower limit of Middle Permian.
(19) After analysis of UML and ACME, UML and ACME usages in component _ oriented developing process are set forth.
(20) Classic leisure empty acme enjoy leisure let you be in service journey through relaxed happy one night.
(21) Stub acme thread on stem provides rapid open - close operation.
(22) To act on this world-famous stage is surely the acme of any actor's career.
(23) These rifts, and the increasingly separate position taken in Nottinghamshire, reached their acme in 1926.
(24) Capitalism specialises in producing useless things, but cigarettes really are the absolute acme of uselessness.
(25) As a raconteur and conversationalist, scattering indiscretions and gossip with gay abandon, he was the acme of unconventionality.
(26) Sure, go ahead and buy a used car from Slipshod Acme car company.
(27) The highest degree , pitch, or point; the peak , acme, or zenith.
(28) The composition of poetry once pushed the elegance and fantasticality to the acme in a new period, and then started to go back to forward folk language and live language till "slobber poem".
(29) Different types of work can receive different types of benefits from such training, and it does not necessarily mean that Acme would benefit from this particular speed-reading course as well.
(30) On the basis of the measured values of lanai displacements of acme engineering, the limitation of lateral displacement measured by inclinometers and side pilings is analyzed.