Random good picture Not show
2. The castle is an imposing building.
3. He's a tall, quietly spoken, but imposing figure.
4. She'd never think of imposing herself.
5. The fortress is an imposing building.
6. Their head office was an imposing edifice.
7. He was an imposing figure on stage.
8. I was afraid you'd simply feel we were imposing on you.
9. Parents of either sex should beware of imposing their own tastes on their children.
10. Judges are imposing increasingly heavy fines for minor driving offences.
11. I hope it's not imposing on you/your hospitality, but could I stay to dinner?
12. The new leader set about imposing his vision on the party.
13. I hope I'm not imposing on you by asking you to help.
14. Imposing a lenient sentence for such a serious crime sets a dangerous precedent.
15. Imposing higher taxes would force the closure of many bookshops.
16. Imposing sanctions is a moderate action when you consider that the alternative is military intervention.
17. Imposing speed restrictions is easy, but forcing motorists to observe them is trickier.
18. She's always imposing on people - asking favours and getting everyone to do things for her.
19. Dauntless regarded this imposing edifice with dismay.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The United Nations is considering imposing new economic sanctions.
21. The Times is housed in an imposing edifice on 1st Street.
22. The difficulty of imposing spending cuts across the board was shown by social security.
23. This is an imposing structure, somewhat resembling in its frontage on two streets the keep of a Norman castle.
24. He had no natural authority and no capacity for imposing his will on others.
25. If you slap your face until it's swollen in an effort to look imposing, you'll suffer for sure.
26. Most parents try to steer a middle course between imposing very strict discipline and letting their kids run wild.
27. In recent years, governments have tried to cut the Gordian knot by imposing cuts in state support to the railways.
28. Now, naked, simmering with annoyance, the deepening light gilding him, he was no less imposing.
29. The climb tackles the east face of the cliff's most imposing feature, the Monkey Face.
30. Police fear thieves are turning to car crime because the courts are imposing tougher penalties for burglary and robbery.
More similar words: supposing, composition, impose, impossible, deposit, positive, position, compose, import, positively, opposition, composure, impolite, importune, important, predisposition, importantly, of importance, impoverishment, single, singer, missing, housing, single out, uprising, outgassing, promising, increasing, impinge, surprising.