Random good picture Not show
1. He has an ache in the back.
2. It makes my heart ache to see her suffer.
3. I feel a dull ache in the shoulder.
4. My arms ache from carrying this bag.
5. She felt an ache in her back.
6. I felt the familiar ache in my lower back.
7. She felt a dull ache in her right temple, heralding a migraine.
8. She felt a dull ache at the back of her head.
9. A sharp ache developed in her back muscles.
10. I've had a stomach ache all morning.
11. He had an awful ache in the belly.
12. The ache in my head abated.
13. The pain, usually a dull ache, gets worse with exercise.
14. She could hardly speak for the ache in her heart.
15. I ache/I'm aching all over.
16. He has an ache in his/the chest.
17. Her joints ache if she exercises.
18. A dull ache throbbed at the back of David's head.
19. She kept feeling the nagging ache in her heart.
20. Poor posture can cause neck ache, headaches and breathing problems.
21. The druggist suggested a preparation to relieve the ache.
22. I still really ache from all that cycling yesterday.
23. I ache all over.
24. Sharpe'sleg and shoulder began to ache, a sure sign of rain.http://Sentencedict.com
25. My head had begun to ache and my stomach felt funny.
26. Gosh! My muscles is going to ache all over tomorrow.
27. Please take the children out, their noise is making my head ache.
28. Some patients don't refer to the discomfort of angina as an ache; rather they describe it as sudden sharp pains.
29. He changed his position once again to ease the ache in his back.
30. I ate too much and got a terrible stomach ache.