Random good picture Not show
1. The price increases are proportionate to the increases in the costs of production.
2. Increasing costs resulted in proportionate increases in prices.
3. The punishment should be proportionate to the gravity of the offence and the degree of culpability of the offender.
4. The number of accidents is proportionate to the increased volume of traffic.
5. The penalties should be proportionate to the gravity of the offence.
6. The cost of the ticket is proportionate to the distance you travel.
7. The curve should be proportionate to the width.
8. Inner cities have more than a proportionate share of social problems.
9. Healthy organic growth is proportionate,(sentencedict.com) with each area and function developing in relation to the other.
10. Moreover, the seriousness of the sanction must be proportionate to the damage sustained by the worker.
11. This proportionate share of crime has remained fairly stable during the past decade.
12. Should a corporation receive less proportionate punishment for having contaminated its workers with deadly plutonium?
13. My one complaint is the proportionate sizing of hip to waist - the waist is large for women's trousers.
14. A proportionate part of your premium will then be returned to you.
15. Vigilance and a proportionate response are required of leaders.
16. Teachers economic income and job satisfaction generally proportionate. 7.
17. Risk is always proportionate to reward.
18. Proportionate to the possible membership ,(sentencedict.com) we represent a minuscule number of hard of hearing people.
19. Wages will rise at a rate proportionate to the amount of work you do.
20. Reported volumes do not include Suncor's proportionate production share from the Syncrude joint venture.
21. However, with a flotation come outside shareholders and a proportionate loss of control.
22. The outcome of the political merry-go-round that sets nominal tax rates has produced a roughly proportionate tax structure.
23. The costs of the return travel together with a proportionate amount of the total holiday cost for each complete day lost. 6.
24. The rationalist tendency to take image and concept to be proportionate may explain the reduction.
25. We believe that a single-person home should receive a discount proportionate to the income of its occupant.
26. Conversely, the focus to please one's partner brings personal pleasure proportionate with achieving the goal.
27. Both Microsoft and Apple have big updates coming this year, and you can expect a proportionate dose of hype.
28. The cruise tries to keep the bookings balanced, with a proportionate ratio of men and women.
29. In 1991 it is estimated that the young elderly represent 56% of all elderly persons, and further proportionate falls are anticipated.
30. But for the moment they remain conventional weapons, with humans subject to the conventional tests that their action be discriminate and proportionate.
More similar words: proportional, proportional representation, proportion, in proportion to, portion, apportion, proposition, reapportionment, affectionate, abortion, national, donation, zonation, passionate, deportation, nationality, nationalism, nationalist, impersonation, national debt, crop rotation, dispassionate, promotional, transportation, international, probationary, nation-state, propose, procrastination, proposed.