Synonym: attrition, corrasion, detrition, excoriation, grinding, scrape, scratch. Similar words: invasion, occasional, on occasion, occasionally, brass, parasite, celebration, pension. Meaning: [ə'breɪʒn] n. 1. an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off 2. erosion by friction 3. the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice.
Random good picture Not show
1. Diamonds have extreme resistance to abrasion.
2. There seems to have been some abrasion of the surface.
3. She had a small abrasion on her knee.
4. Leather is strong, abrasion resistant and will conform to the shape of the foot.
5. The purely surface nature of the abrasion of beach pebbles may be deduced from flint beaches.
6. The fragments tend to wear, and abrasion during transportation rounds the particles.
7. Understandably, the annulment process is, for some, another abrasion on the wound of the break-up of a marriage.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Its strength and abrasion resistance have made it ideal for shoe cleaning cloths, as provided by most hotel chains.
9. The impact abrasion performance of martensite steel was studied.
10. Abrasion tests are universally carried out under atmospheric conditions.
11. To erode or be eroded by abrasion.
12. Resistant to rot, abrasion, marine growth, gasoline and oil.
13. Abrasion resistance, compression resistance, impact resistance and elastic.
14. Considering crushing efficiently hard and abrasion proof stuff, JCE series crusher adopted international advanced technology is the first choice.
15. Vibration can cause damage to products by abrasion, fatique and overstress and may contribute to early product failure during use.
16. Metal friction and abrasion wear are resulted from mechanics, physical and chemical effect. It is a process in which mechanical, heat, chemical effects synthetically take effect.
17. The abrasion of the slideway is the basic reason to the decreasing precision of the slideway of the machine tool and produce influence on the inaccuracy of manufactured components in different ways.
18. Abrasion wearis taken as the main wear mode in the experiments.
19. The success of diamond in cutting silicon is a measure of diamond's extreme resistance to abrasion.
20. The raft had to flex to survive, but there was a serious penalty: the constant movement produced tremendous abrasion.
21. Both have a high visibility silver paint finish which protects against knocks and abrasion.
22. In a similar experiment, a greater variety of clast sizes has been used to test bone abrasion.
23. It may carry genes for delicate surface ornament, yet be worn smooth by abrasion.
24. Bio-inert medical polyurethanes offer advantages in the design of medical devices and artificial organs owing to stability, abrasion resistance and good mechanical property.
25. The carbamido lubricating grease having additive function provided by the present invention possesses high dropping point, fine anti-corrosiveness and abrasion resistance.
26. This equipment adopts the titanium nitride metal mixing techs forming ion gold membrane with good abrasion resistance, therefore it fits for various top-grade decorating membrane.
27. By measurement the displacement of the defocused spots center on CCD, the abrasion of the train wheel train wheel is calculated.
28. The result shows that the cutter blade edge radius, edge angle, the linear abrasion and the edge notch depth are main factors affecting its sharpness.
29. The cast alloy steel bit-sharpener has been prepared by pouring the chrome abrasion resistance steel and the low-alloy steel with fine impact resistance one-step using cast-in technique.
30. For material plastic, rubber, plywood, glass, painting, textile...etc, this abrasion tester provides a wide range test through different grinding wheel.
More similar words: invasion, occasional, on occasion, occasionally, brass, parasite, celebration, pension, tension, mission, version, mansion, allusion, session, division, envision, emission, revision, aversion, decision, corrosion, expansion, permission, provision, extension, admission, explosion, dimension, commission, recession.