Random good picture Not show
2. I was absolutely staggered when I saw the bill.
3. My parents saw me off at the airport.
4. I looked out of the window but saw nothing.
5. She saw herself as a direct, no-nonsense modern woman.
6. He saw a stranger standing at the doorstep.
7. I saw Mary fetching about hither and thither.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. She saw books as a necessity, not a luxury.
9. She saw them embrace on the station platform.
10. I saw the Olympic Games on television.
11. We saw three pandas in the zoo.
12. I saw her standing in the street.
13. I was appalled by what I saw.
14. I got a shock when I saw the bill.
15. I saw you put the key in your pocket.
16. I saw him turn into the library.
17. She screamed when she saw a snake.
18. When they saw us, they waved and cheered.
19. He's got rather plump since I last saw him.
20. I saw them running together along the road yesterday.
21. I saw Tom three days ago.
22. I saw his head immerge into water.
23. We saw the film and afterwards walked home together.
24. I saw a few familiar faces among the crowd.
25. He stopped suddenly when he saw Ruth.
26. A number of the prisoners we saw are starving.
27. I saw her pushing a pram down the street.
28. We were horrified by what we saw.
29. I saw a light burning in her window.
30. We saw a baby polar bear at the zoo.
More similar words: moody, moot, smooth, smooth out, a blue moon, good, food, flood, bloody, wooden, good for, for good, be good at, good name, a good job, as good as, a good many, common good, a good deal, do a good job, likelihood, a good deal of, good evening, neighborhood, have a good time, good afternoon.