Synonym: personate, portray, pose. Similar words: impersonal, personal, personally, personable, interpersonal, persona non grata, resonate, person. Meaning: [ɪm'pɜrsəneɪt /-'pɜːs-] v. 1. assume or act the character of 2. represent another person with comic intentions 3. pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions.
Random good picture Not show
1. He can impersonate many well - known politicians.
2. He was caught trying to impersonate a military officer.
3. He was caught trying to impersonate a security guard.
4. He is an outstanding imitator and can impersonate all the well - known politicians.
5. The men themselves would impersonate these beings.
6. It's illegal to impersonate a police officer.
7. Sammler noticed how his widow tended now to impersonate him.
8. The actors impersonate the totem animal[sentencedict.com], thus identifying and promoting a resonant connection with it.
9. The Ona men impersonate Gods in order to suppress women.
10. How do I impersonate the original caller?
11. How do I temporarily impersonate the original caller?
12. Do not impersonate the user when using the queue.
13. You should not attempt to impersonate Jagex staff in any way.
14. They are left - wing activists, but they impersonate spokesmen of large companies.
15. Tax Planning impersonate in the severalty link of the taxpayer abearance course, piercing through in the enterprises decision-making all the time .
16. On the web,[Sentencedict.com ] anyone can impersonate an expert. Anyone can blog.
17. My job at the university is to impersonate "Joyce Carol Oates."
18. Unable to impersonate using a named pipe until data has been read from that pipe.
19. How do I impersonate a specific ( fixed ) identity ?
20. Tom was a brilliant mimic who could impersonate most of the college staff.
21. I tried to impersonate a sleepy voice, and, again, failed miserably.
22. He gained entrance to the house by impersonate a local authority inspector.
23. It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.
24. Do you know it is a very serious offence to impersonate a police officer?
25. They even had a small lounge where they could, if they so desired, impersonate Nero.
26. To facilitate such visitations, the people made elaborate masks and danced to impersonate the spirits.
27. The rendering of the zhoufang the positive just right solum impersonate this magic power.
28. Can you think of any reason why someone would want to impersonate him?
29. Biometrics promises identities that are virtually impossible to steal, impersonate or misplace.
30. Double - sided card printing effect is unable to impersonate.
More similar words: impersonal, personal, personally, personable, interpersonal, persona non grata, resonate, person, in person, personnel, the first person, personification, donate, detonate, affectionate, ever so, whimper, impede, imperial, impetus, cumbersome, imperfect, imperious, seasonal, resonant, impending, imperative, resonance, dissonant, impeccable.