Similar words: a bed of roses, label, go to bed, bedroom, diabetes, absorbed, aberration. Meaning: [ə'bed] adv. in bed.
Random good picture Not show
1) He would lie abed in the darkened dormitory, sensing a sloshing sea of human and mutant existence surrounding him.
2) I always think of many things abed.
3) Each morning they abed till the breakfast - bell.
4) Still abed at this hour?
5) In the village of Ezbet Abed Rabbo, Khaled Abed Rabbo, aged 30, witnessed the death of his daughters, two year old Amel and seven year old Suad, by Isreali soldiers.
6) They were not allowed to lie long abed in the mornings, but the old lady had them up and doing as soon as the cock crew.
7) Then the king caused Shadrach, Meshach and Abed - nego to prosper in the province of Babylon.
8) The king's abed,[http://sentencedict.com/abed.html] he hath been in unusual pleasure and sent forth great largess to your offices.
9) "They will not leave, " said Abed Sahib Mohammed Hadi, an elderly man in a beige suit.
10) Despite such findings, research still largely bears out the hopeful assumptions that have guided practitioners like Abed and Yunus.
11) Urban life depends upon an invisible stratum of people who repair the city's infrastructure while all the rest are abed.
12) I verily believe the Squire would have come himself but since your departure he has been sick abed.
13) By night, the furnaces glowed and the hammers clanged long after townsfolk were abed.
14) Claustrophobia and acrophobia in the same place, like two people in abed.
15) The General Secretary of the Palestine Liberation Organization, Yasser Abed Rabu, accused Mr. Netanyahu of trying to derail the peace process.
More similar words: a bed of roses, label, go to bed, bedroom, diabetes, absorbed, aberration.