Random good picture Not show
1. The UN security council may impose economic sanctions .
2. The Court decides what punishment to impose .
3. A leader does not impose a decision, he moulds it.
4. Such a high increase will impose an undue burden on the local tax payer.
5. You impose too much on me, and I'm so tired.
6. The court can impose a fine or a prison sentence.
7. Why? Isn't it obvious? First, you impose way too much on me, and I'm tired of it. Second, you stood me up on Valentine 's Day.
8. The US could impose punitive tariffs on exports.
9. Don't impose yourself on people who don't like you.
10. I don't want to impose on you.
11. Congress can impose strict conditions on the bank.
12. They led the fight to impose laws on smoking.
13. The UN has decided to impose sanctions.
14. The government may impose tariffs on imports.
15. This decision will impose serious constraints on all schools.
16. Don't impose yourself on people who don't want you.
17. He wants to impose a levy on landfill waste.
18. We must impose some kind of order on the way this office is run.
19. I didn't want to impose myself on my married friends.
20. He has tried to impose solutions to the country's problems by fiat.
21. If we impose import duties, other countries may retaliate against us.
22. The journey would impose extra expense on those least able to afford it.
23. The court has the power to impose an unlimited fine for this offence.
24. The House voted to impose a one-year moratorium on nuclear testing.
25. She attempted to impose some order on the chaos of her files.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.
27. They were determined to dissociate the UN from any agreement to impose sanctions.
28. The continued abuse of human rights has now led the United States to impose sanctions against the regime.
29. Are you sure it's all right for me to come tonight? I don't want to impose.
30. The Vice-President promised that there would be no attempt to impose a 'Pax Americana' on the region.
More similar words: compose, import, important, pose, composition, importantly, expose, oppose, suppose, of importance, propose, opposed, proposed, supposedly, on purpose, jump off, component, compound, imply, simply, shrimp, impair, impact, contemporary, poster, glimpse, impulse, impress, post-war, deposit.