Random good picture Not show
1. Any port in a storm.
2. We went ashore when the boat reached the port.
3. The vessel reached port the next morning.
4. Craft of all kinds come into this port.
5. Planes, ships, and artillery bombarded the enemy port.
6. The ship spent four days in port.
7. There is a longstanding prostitution trade in the port.
8. Their first port of call will be Cape Town.
9. It has now become an important port.
10. The port is closed to all shipping.
11. Many ships coal at this Port.
12. We stopped for the night in Port Augusta.
13. The port is vital to supply relief to millions of drought victims.
14. The whisky was taken to bonded warehouses at Port Dundee.
15. This is an excellent port being secure from every wind.
16. We left port and headed for the open sea .
17. A group of rebels overran the port area and most of the northern suburbs.http://Sentencedict.com
18. When foul weather fogged the port, the ships anchored outside.
19. The port had been attacked by German dive bombers for the past five days.
20. Rockets and shells continued to hit the battered port.
21. He asked for a glass of port after dinner.
22. The ferry was about to leave port.
23. The ship spilled oil while in port.
24. The ship ploughed through the sea toward port.
25. Our first port of call was the chemist's.
26. The port is quiet and unspoiled.
27. The ship embarked passengers and cargo at New York port.
28. A fitting end to the meal would be a glass of port.
29. The hotel is situated next to the lively bustling port.
30. We'll have two days ashore while the ship is in port.
More similar words: report, support, export, import, portion, portray, airport, report on, reporter, portrait, supporter, supportive, transport, portfolio, reporting, important, in support of, reportedly, proportion, importantly, opportunity, of importance, in proportion to, transportation, active transport, pork, porch, corporate, incorporate, north.