Random good picture Not show
1. The timing of our statement is very opportune.
2. I waited, hoping for an opportune moment to discuss the possibility of a raise.
3. This would seem to be an opportune moment for reviving our development plan.
4. Time / The present is opportune for planting trees.
5. Your arrival was most opportune.
6. The law reforms were opportune and important.
7. Chapman decided the time was opportune for talking business.
8. Would it be opportune to discuss the contract now?
9. The timing of the meetings was opportune.
10. It makes it all the more opportune.
11. Most opportune investments in other states have been done.
12. The announcement Tuesday may have come at an opportune time.
13. This seemed like an opportune moment to ask the government to mount a tree-planting program.
14. It would have to wait for a more opportune time, she decided(sentencedict.com), and replaced the receiver.
15. The timing was opportune because Ned was able to take a year out from his university course.
16. I waited, hoping for an opportune moment to discuss the possibility of my earning a little money.
17. May and June are, realistically, the most opportune time for such projects.
18. The law reform parts of the Act were opportune and important.
19. For those who are waiting for the most opportune time to invest in a home, this is an excellent time to do that.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Would this be an opportune time to suggest a move to help reduce the fragmentation of the industry?
21. Now, she thought, would be a highly opportune moment to make my departure.
22. Let us wait for some more opportune moment to give her the news that Kokos is back in town.
23. I believe that I have arrived at a very opportune moment.
24. The offer could not have come at a more opportune moment.
25. The publication of this Guide to Exporting is indeed opportune.
26. Porter bought Goat Island and Preserved it at an opportune moment.
27. But he could not have come back at a more opportune time as far as Selkirk are concerned.
28. To her now he was just a young fellow who happened to be in the house at an opportune time.
29. His work - and his mission - comes at an opportune time.
30. Meanwhile, he would take up the matter with Archbishop Perier at an opportune time.
More similar words: inopportune, opportunity, opportunist, importune, fortune cookie, fortunate, unfortunate, fortunately, support, unfortunately, rapport, supporter, apportion, supportive, in support of, reapportionment, tune, tune in, attuned, oppose, opponent, opposed, opposing, opposable, opposition, be opposed to, fortuitous, torturous, port, sport.