Similar words: to the contrary, in the case of, take care, take care of, hypothesis, scary, on the contrary, apology. Meaning: [ə'pɒθəkərɪ] n. a health professional trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs.
Random good picture Not show
1. I am an apothecary of that hospital.
2. The apothecary came in his pony and trap just before Pa got home.
3. The apothecary took my money, wrapped up a bottle in blue paper and handed it over, hardly looking at me.
4. Oh, he would be a doctor, an apothecary, but he was also a poisoner.
5. Peter is a famous apothecary of this town.
6. Apothecary My poverty, but not my will, consents.
7. Does anyone even know what an apothecary is?
8. Apothecary Society Messenger says: For the Banshee Queen!
9. Yellow apothecary: Like, it is to like too simply!
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Apothecary Who calls so loud?
11. He was the usual cut and dry apothecary, of no particular age and color.
12. He placed special orders at the Apothecary Shoppe: echinacea, goldenseal, chamomile teas.
13. The Apothecary in Diagon Alley is where many witches and wizards buy their potion - making supplies.
14. The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle.
15. Apothecary: The availability of medicines makes the isle more orderly.
16. Apothecary Grick at the Apothecary Camp wants you to bring him 12 Deranged Explorer Brains.
17. A unit of apothecary weight, equal to 480 grains ( 31.10 grams ).
18. He was an apothecary.
19. Ai Sidi 's uncle is an apothecary, ferial like to be in the lab modulation all sorts of chemical preparation.
20. H is an Herb Shop, a native apothecary or Chinese druggist.
21. You can consult apothecary, they can tell you accurate result.
22. In 1828 he began five years as an apprentice apothecary with the Apothecaries' Company of London.
23. Nostradamus — or Michel de Notredame, as he was known — began his career as an apothecary and plague doctor.
24. Had Juliet so seen her love tokens dishonoured the sooner would she have sought the lethean herbs of the good apothecary.
More similar words: to the contrary, in the case of, take care, take care of, hypothesis, scary, on the contrary, apology, apologist, apologize, spot, recall, decade, potato, potent, because, spotted, on the spot, because of, check, potential, potentially, check out, check up, check in, decaffeinated, checkpoint, at the cost of, in the course of, vary.