Random good picture Not show
1. The presentation is intriguing, the text mostly irksome.
2. I found the restrictions irksome.
3. However, the door has an irksome magical effect: a variety of a Rune of Renewal is etched into the wood.
4. This must have been irksome for them, but Mrs Webster accepted it as her war work with good grace.
5. The two most obvious and irksome are subjection to satraps and extortion of tribute, including personal military service.
6. Of course it is irksome to have to persuade one's fellow states, many of which act out of ignoble motives.
7. It is irksome to listen to his constant complaints.
8. There is certainly much work which is exceedingly irksome.
9. It is an irksome task.
10. She always speaks irksome complaints.
11. Suspense is irksome, disappointment , bitter, all the world has, some time or other.
12. And then all ties were irksome, all earthly attachments unnecessary.
13. What an irksome task the writing of long letters is.
14. It was too irksome to lie there, harassing my brain with a hundred idle misgivings.
15. The irksome process of ingrown hair removal is not like it used to be.
16. I find it really irksome when people jump in front of me in a line.
17. After five minutes of irksome and constrained conversation, they heard the sound of slippered feet approaching rapidly.
18. Compiling computer program is an irksome task to one who is not apt at logical thinking.
19. As irksome as potential dilution is(sentencedict.com), shareholders may be equally annoyed at the likely reason for the delay.
20. The mentality that produces such a procedure is not just unacceptable itself - as well as irksome to would-be candidates.
21. But she had risen early and found that staying put with nothing to do was growing more and more irksome.
22. I could tell her how carefully I have contrived to avoid difficulties and evade irksome responsibilities.
23. Naturally, the more mature individuals survive the effects of these irksome stumbling blocks better than the others.
24. But I must confess it is by far the most irksome I have ever tried.
25. The only surprising thing was that it was all less irksome than he had imagined.
26. When the poetry hadn't come, the job too had seemed not only irksome but occasionally repellent.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The dermatologists and plastic surgeons I interviewed noted that creases bestowing an angry or saturnine look (usually forehead furrows) on their bearers are particularly irksome.
28. The Kremlin found PWC's failure to unearth any flaws in Yukos's accounts irksome.
29. But it is much really since these a few months a bit irksome.
30. The company has also come in for ethical criticism, which must be particularly irksome to its high-minded founders.
More similar words: some, somehow, someone, winsome, awesome, handsome, noisome, ribosome, somebody, gruesome, toilsome, sometime, tiresome, somewhere, somewhat, something, loathsome, handsomely, sometimes, cumbersome, nettlesome, frolicsome, somersault, meddlesome, troublesome, quarrelsome, something of, to some extent, something else, something like.