Random good picture Not show
(1) He's proficient at his job.
(2) With practice, you should become proficient within six months.
(3) I'm a reasonably proficient driver.
(4) She's proficient in two languages.
(5) Martha's proficient in Swedish.
(6) She is proficient at / in figure skating.
(7) She's proficient in several languages.
(8) She's fairly proficient in Italian.
(9) A great number of Egyptians are proficient in foreign languages.
(10) He proved to me that he was very proficient in driving a car.
(11) There's only one way to become proficient at anything - practice!
(12) The black runs are for proficient skiers only.
(13) She is proficient at swimming.
(14) Gwen is proficient in three languages.
(15) I was proficient at my job, so we had a good relationship.
(16) Shippers like to see the same longshoremen, proficient at operating forklifts and the like, he said.
(17) Until you're proficient consider the following before you set out to sail.
(18) As one became increasingly proficient, the exposure time per mole decreased.
(19) Rice is not only the most proficient pass receiver in the league, he is the most proficient in football history.
(20) "Limited English Proficient" is a term used for students who can speak some English.
(21) With practice people can become proficient at recognizing and turning off the tension within the body for themselves without drugs.
(22) Any reasonably proficient man can make a woman feel special. Sentencedict.com
(23) The skills required for proficient reading take time to acquire.
(24) It takes a couple of years of regular driving before you become proficient at it.
(25) Before you can study at a British university, you have to be proficient in English.
(26) The suggestions are not designed to ensure that work-inhibited students quickly become proficient in doing schoolwork.
(27) But the fact that a child reverses his numbers says nothing about whether that child will be proficient in mathematics.
(28) More ambitious projects will be possible when you have become fully proficient with your new equipment.
(29) She no longer needed the groom to accompany her when she rode out, since she was now a proficient horsewoman.
(30) Lysander, her hero, is a lovable thicko who isn't even terribly proficient in bed.
More similar words: proficiency, efficient, sufficient, inefficient, coefficient, insufficient, sufficiently, efficiency, deficiency, sufficiency, inefficiency, scientific, unscientific, scientific method, profit, profits, microfiche, profile, nonprofit, at a profit, profitable, high profile, profit margin, profit motive, science fiction, racial profiling, ancient, prescient, scientist, presciently.