Random good picture Not show
1. We've got time for one more run-through before the concert.
2. There will be a run-through of the whole play tonight.
3. Could we have a run-through of the main points discussed?
4. The first run-through was a complete failure.
5. There will be a brief run-through the afternoon before the concert.
6. Let's have one more run-through and then finish for today.
7. Though this was only a preliminary, hypothetical run-through, she felt as nervous as a bride at a wedding rehearsal.
8. Its working texts are the applying research of run-through DTH under complex strata condition and research the drilling technology and drilling implements from several aspects as follows.
9. A convenient pant is characterized in that a run-through opening is arranged from a crotch to a front and back waist and the opening is provided with a slide fastener so as to close the opening.
10. Don't' run-through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been, but also where you are going.
11. Methods:We used the run-through method, the PBL teaching pattern, experience oneself, contrast, etc. for teaching innovation.
12. Cruise's ex-wife Nicole Kidman also made the run-through a family affair, holding hands with new husband KEITH URBAN backstage.
13. How to transfix and realize orient run-through on Three Gorges Reservoir sector, Yangtze has been being a focus and disputation problem of academic circle historically.
14. The run-through is usually a mine survey work with a strategy meaning for the overall work.
15. Charles and Eddie are getting ready for their final run-through before the evening's recording.
16. The cast could all have done with an extra run-through of some of the songs.
17. This text explains to Xutuan coal mine west breeze well and main well a method, error margin for of run-through measuring analysis with anticipate.
18. The image is placed in to order to show the character of a person, to run-through plots, and contain the function level of the customs philosophy.
19. Blending of the company culture and this private culture run-through, two red and blue semicircles hand over the formation"B" a representative Peking mutually.
20. She is very good at her job because on the final run-through, after three hours or so, I really don't look too bad.
21. The polyvinylidene fluoride microporous film prepared by the invention is high in film strength and large in water flux with the sections which have a uniform and run-through spongelike structure.
22. Kate's maid of honour - her sister Pippa Middleton - and her young bridesmaids and pageboys also attended the run-through.
23. These demonstrations required very little preparation -- perhaps just a clean build and a quick run-through to make sure things were working acceptably.
24. Once the pages are uploaded[sentencedict .com], the site is put through a final run-through.
25. The media is also irrational to the literature about the negative impact of run-through , literature will move forward.
26. The whole classroom life should be take the intelligence into the run-through for it is the guarantees of a classroom life to have the life vitality.
27. In the last section, I went through a quick run-through of the reflection methods used to access generics information.
More similar words: run through, through, go through, throughout, all through, see through, through to, get through, fall through, cut through, put through, come through, pull through, pass through, look through, go through with, breakthrough, carry through, break through, follow through, glance through, go through fire and water, through thick and thin, rough, trough, brought, borough, wrought, roughly, drought.