Random good picture Not show
1. "So what?" Tom said sullenly.
2. A small child stood sullenly by her side.
3. She turned her back to him and stared sullenly out of the window.
4. Legs crossed, head bowed and sullenly staring out of the window, Diana was mingling with tourists, businessmen and oil-rig workers.
5. Sullenly Harry stood up to allow some one to push past into the aisle.
6. Back on the street, Lee-Cruz sullenly pushed the stroller toward the bus stop.
7. Freddie stared sullenly at his younger brother.
8. "I've never seen it before," Harry said sullenly.
9. He listened sullenly, with averted gaze.
10. 'so what? " Tom said sullenly.
11. Sullenly Hendrik looked away from the tall bearded man.
12. He looked out of the window sullenly.
13. 'she needn't see me, " he answered , sullenly.
14. He looked sullenly, uncertainly about.
15. They appeared to regard him sullenly, barely speaking, and hardly looking in his direction.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. He stared sullenly into space, pretending not to hear the jeers.
17. Such promises, said Apacides sullenly , are the tricks by which man is ever gulled.
18. In a few minutes they were paddling sullenly back to the boat.
19. He turned to gaze with cool appraisal at his secretary, sitting sullenly all this time.
20. He led the way, followed by an ebullient Christina and Elaine, with James sullenly bringing up the rear.
21. The next afternoon, as Archer, before dinner, sat smoking sullenly in his study, Janey wandered in on him.
22. Maisie was sitting in front of the television, glaring sullenly at a man in a pink tracksuit.
23. At a corner of the fence, a wino was sullenly pissing on newspapers and old leaves.
24. Old Jack had declined to take his darts and sat sullenly in his wheelchair.
25. I sat huddled on the steps, my cheeks resting sullenly in my palms.
26. In the coal shaft the working - men pushed the coal cars sullenly.
27. The island is a J - shaped lump of rock rising sullenly out of the North Sea.
28. After that, Liu rode his horse away, returning home sullenly.
29. Her father, who had just finished his dinner, obeyed sullenly, and I heard the door of the back parlour—a little room where the daughters sat and sewed during the evening—shut to behind the men.
30. When he saw my horse's breast fairly pushing the barrier, he did put out his hand to unchain it, and then sullenly preceded me up the causeway, calling, as we entered the court, - 'Joseph, take Mr.
More similar words: sullen, openly, suddenly, heavenly, slovenly, brazenly, sully, bullet, pollen, bulletin, scullery, challenge, challenged, excellent, millennia, crestfallen, millennium, challenging, excellence, enlist, enliven, enlarge, enlisted, only, enlighten, if only, not only, thinly, only too, mainly.