Similar words: hypothetical, aesthetically, hypocritical, hypothesis, hypothesize, rhetorically, statically, theoretical. Meaning: adv. by hypothesis.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was invariably willing to discuss the possibilities hypothetically.
2. Hypothetically, you could ask, what happened to people who had taken on big financial responsibilities because of the tax privileges?
3. I mean, hypothetically a bond trading at $.
4. It bases its figures on what it might, hypothetically, be earning on past investment.
5. Hypothetically, such drugs could be incorporated into a topical microbicide that would thwart sexually transmitted chlamydiae.
6. Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
7. A concrete thinker is tied to particular data; a formal thinker operates hypothetically.
8. Marty : So one could take the train? Just hypothetically?
9. The prescientific Russian wasn't about to treat something as important as the existence of camels hypothetically.
More similar words: hypothetical, aesthetically, hypocritical, hypothesis, hypothesize, rhetorically, statically, theoretical, practically, drastically, fanatically, politically, erratically, dramatically, alphabetical, grammatically, automatically, systematically, euphemistically, enthusiastically, pathetic, synthetic, aesthetic, anesthetic, aesthetics, prosthetic, prophetic, empathetic, kinesthetic, sympathetic.