Random good picture Not show
(1) When the synthetic fabric is contrasted with the natural one, the difference is very apparent.
(2) When the synthetic is contrasted with the natural one, the difference is very apparent.
(3) You should add some synthetic fertilizer to the soil.
(4) This synthetic dress material does not crush.
(5) Synthetic fabrics are less susceptible to shrinkage than natural ones.
(6) synthetic detergents are in the form of powder or liquid.
(7) Some synthetic materials do not crush easily.
(8) It's the synthetic diamond.
(9) It's a synthetic material which looks like the real thing.
(10) These shoes have leather uppers and synthetic soles.
(11) Some of the new synthetic dress materials do not crush.
(12) Nylon is a synthetic; it is not from nature.
(13) She criticized the synthetic charm of television presenters.
(14) Boots made from synthetic materials can usually be washed in a machine.
(15) We felt the salesman's synthetic friendliness.
(16) Other synthetic polymers are chemically rather more complicated but, elastically, apparently not very widely different.
(17) Random stitching: Some synthetic bags are quilted in a random-stitch pattern, intended to allow the filling to loft more easily.
(18) Both rackets have a synthetic protective bumper guard and both come in two colourways.
(19) It is possible, however, that synthetic chemicals might affect the immune response in some way.
(20) They use synthetic materials in ways which suggest a genetics of the non-natural world[sentence dictionary], as if they have already written nature off.
(21) Hormonally active synthetic chemicals can damage the reproductive system, alter the nervous system and brain, and impair the immune system.
(22) In the case of synthetic chemicals apparently causing asthma, the effect may be due to irritation rather than an allergic reaction.
(23) Walter Adey first used the term synthetic ecology.
(24) Materials Oriental rugs always use natural fibres, and any rug containing synthetic material will invariably have been machine made.
(25) Line materials All three of these types of line are obtainable in the variety of man-made synthetic materials available to kite flyers.
(26) It is not immediately obvious that using polymers for contact lenses represents an example of the biomedical application of synthetic materials.
(27) The sweater is made of a combination of natural and synthetic fibres.
(28) He uses an optical scanner and a computer with synthetic voices.
(29) The nine-second fire was sparked by a breach of the synthetic insulation surrounding 10 hair-thin copper wires within the cord.
(30) There was the wig, too, mixed yak and baboon hair and synthetic fibers.
More similar words: synthesize, photosynthesis, pathetic, aesthetic, anesthetic, aesthetics, empathetic, prophetic, kinesthetic, sympathetic, aesthetically, by the time, all the time, on the table, at the time of, for the time being, idiosyncratic, heretic, athletic, ascetic, genetic, energetic, reticent, frenetic, cosmetic, magnetic, asceticism, theoretical, meticulous, arithmetic.