Random good picture Not show
1. It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.
3. To acquire wealth is difficult, to preserve it more difficult, but to spend it wisely most difficult of all.
4. She does research into how children acquire language.
5. It's becoming increasingly difficult to acquire academic tenure .
6. Many children acquire a phobic horror of dogs.
7. We should work hard to acquire a good knowledge of French.
8. He managed to acquire a thin veneer of knowledge to mask his real ignorance.
9. It is harder to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge.
10. To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life. W. Somerset Maugham
11. How long will it take to acquire the necessary skills?
12. Manning hoped to acquire valuable works of art as cheaply as possible.
13. We should acquire more firsthand information.
14. She was keen to acquire more advanced culinary skills.
15. I tried to acquire the information I needed.
16. As people grow older,(sentencedict.com) their faces acquire more character.
17. We acquire much of our world knowledge through education.
18. Less formally educated people can acquire professional competence.
19. Students examined how children acquire language.
20. The robot can acquire the object.
21. Learners of languages acquire vocabulary through practice.
22. Here is your opportunity to acquire a luxurious one bedroom home.
23. A New York investor offered to acquire the company's shares for $13 each.
24. If you want to acquire profound knowledge,[sentencedict.com]you must start from the ABC.
25. To remove any ambiguity we have to acquire more accurate information.
26. Some people go back for their education to acquire another degree or diploma to impress the society.
27. How did the gallery come to acquire so many Picassos?
28. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
29. My sister couldn't take her desk with her to the new house: that's how I came to acquire it.
30. Before a child can learn a musical instrument he or she first needs to acquire the necessary manipulative skills.