Random good picture Not show
1. The concert began with the National Anthem.
2. The band played the Czech anthem.
3. The band played up the national anthem.
4. The concert concluded with the National Anthem.
5. Everyone stood up for the national anthem.
6. And then the orchestra struck up the National Anthem.
7. The strains of the national anthem filled the hall.
8. During the playing of the national anthem the crowd roared and whistled.
9. The Chinese anthem was played after the Union Jack was lowered in Hong Kong for the last time.
10. The Rolling Stones' 'Satisfaction' was an anthem for a generation.
11. The European anthem was played at the opening and closing ceremonies.
12. John Lennon's "Imagine" has become the anthem of peace-lovers all over the world.
13. The song could become an anthem for the classless society.
14. Artists record anthem to aid boat people.
15. The police band played the national anthem.
16. Singing the national anthem they pushed John through the streets, finally dumping him in the Town Mill pond.
17. At his bidding, the delegates rose and sang the national anthem.
18. They were to fire a salvo of blanks, after the national anthem.
19. The ceremony was brought to a close by the singing of the national anthem.
20. When the applause had died down, a regimental band struck up the national anthem.
21. We sang a last rousing chorus of the national anthem.
22. She has been commissioned to write a new national anthem.
23. Please will you all join with me in singing the national anthem.
24. As he stood on the winner's rostrum, he sang the words of the national anthem.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. He raised the roof at the conference when he sang his own version of the socialist anthem, The Red Flag.
26. This can be infectious in small doses, and her catchy anthem, Finally, is pop at its most celebratory.
27. One of its first actions was to endorse Putin's idea of restoring the Soviet national anthem written for Joseph Stalin.
28. The Backstreet Boys, who hail from Tampa, sang the National Anthem before the game.
29. After stirring up a serious sweat we were off to Anthem at Ten15 Folsom.
30. Even I wouldn't realise until they opened their mouths - which was only to sing the malai national anthem.
More similar words: in the main, anthropomorphic, them, theme, scheme, anathema, chemical, chemistry, all the more, the mass of, euphemism, blasphemy, themselves, for the moment, at the moment, at the mercy of, month, in the way, on the run, in that, on the road, monthly, seventh, in the end, enthrall, in the air, can't, ant, mathematics, in the way of.