Random good picture Not show
1. The gala evening was attended by royalty and politicians.
2. We were treated like royalty.
3. The flag is only raised when royalty is present.
4. Royalty and government leaders from all around the world are gathering in Japan.
5. Wherever there is royalty, there are always hangers-on.
6. He claims kindred with royalty.
7. Her father is descended from Greek royalty.
8. She believes she's related to royalty.
9. The staff in the hotel treated us like royalty.
10. She claims she is related to royalty.
11. Royalty is regarded with unquestioned reverence.
12. She claims to be descended from royalty.
13. The writer gets a ten percent royalty on each copy of his book.
14. 'I am training her to cook for royalty,' Auguste said grandly.
15. She claims that she rubs shoulders with royalty all the time.
16. It was not acceptable for royalty to marry commoners in those days.
17. At school the other children treated them like royalty .
18. Such lampoons of royalty were previously found only in the foreign press.
19. Coal mined underground generates an 8 percent gross royalty.
20. It was not an official visit by royalty.Sentencedict.com
21. He loved royalty, caste, empire.
22. Royalty heads the list of fallen idols.
23. There was the other, fearsome, face of royalty.
24. Like leaving a message for royalty.
25. Lulu appeared before royalty and was eulogized in Punch.
26. Royalty arrived by private yacht or steamer.
27. The diplomats, the royalty, the dodgy tycoons and a raft of celebrities from Charlie Drake to Tony Curtis.
28. As if we were royalty, Alec thought with an amused smile; as if we were Tudors or Plantagenets.
29. That is a family that proceeds from a long line of royalty.
30. She behaved as if she were in the presence of royalty.