Random good picture Not show
1. They may be quite empathetic, but not very disciplined about setting limits or giving their children structure.
2. His talent for empathetic understanding reaches its peak with Sylvia, who has not read a good book in her entire life.
3. The calm presence of an empathetic parent allows a child to rework some of these images on her own.
4. A wise man is kind, humble, self-restrained, patient, empathetic, fair and just and is resistant to genitive temptations. Dr T.P.Chia
5. Smart people aren't confused , Empathetic people don't worry, Brave people aren't afraid.
6. Keep eye contactall times, be sure be empathetic and keep your focus on THEIR story.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Mindful people are happier, more exuberant , more empathetic, and more secure.
8. Even being empathetic can lead you astray if you let it cloud your judgment.
9. If you concentrate on the gold, you counteract the tendency to get too empathetic.
10. Simply asking these questions illustrates how little we know and understand and therefore how problematic an empathetic response may be.
11. As the child gets angrier, your tone continues to be empathetic but gets firmer.
12. I would try to calm the passenger down by being not only empathetic but also authoritative.
13. You have been a great kid ever since you were born, always quiet, empathetic, attentive, and well-mannered.
14. Chelsea season ticket holder and columnist Giles Smith is in empathetic mood this week, but still has some post-Anfield arguments to make.
More similar words: pathetic, empathy, empathize, sympathy, aesthetic, prophetic, aesthetics, kinesthetic, athletic, aesthetically, path, all the time, by the time, apathy, at the time of, antipathy, compatibility, for the time being, heretic, genetic, ascetic, frenetic, magnetic, energetic, reticent, cosmetic, anticipate, participate, theoretical, asceticism.