Random good picture Not show
1. My conception of postmodernist de-differentiation via an aesthetics of desire was also in large part dependent on Lyotard's work.
2. I think we've got aesthetics to offer that aren't around in contemporary music.
3. The strange couplings and consequent hybrid styles or aesthetics it bred were multitudinous.
4. Perhaps custodial aesthetics, which is directed more to the specifics of particular cultures, in some way addresses his concerns.
5. Antiquity, aesthetics and prejudice are colliding in a confused debate.
6. Kandinsky seeks to establish pure aesthetics through abstract art.
7. Qiu Zihua is the pathbreaker of oriental aesthetics.
8. Hegel held that the object of aesthetics was art.
9. Aesthetics does not fall within my area of interest.
10. Li Da-zhao was the inaugurator Marxism aesthetics in China.
11. Being aesthetic target, cicada has extremely rich aesthetics implication.
12. The Violence Aesthetics has its special time background.
13. And furthered this point in his ethnics and aesthetics.
14. Chinese Aesthetics in the late 20th century can be depicted by the concept of neo - classicalism.
15. The local aesthetics aesthetic subject who takes aesthetic activities is the aesthetic feeling creator with aesthetic faculties and appreciator.
16. Aesthetics and daily life inosculate with each other. The freedom,[sentencedict.com] joy and chubbiness of life spread in the real daily life.
17. If the balance is maintained, the result is a revolutionary literature in which aesthetics mobilises ideology and ideology motivates aesthetics.
18. Transcending the politics of Communism, Hassan brings her work into the realm of aesthetics.
19. Most travellers with their wits about them and an eye for aesthetics would have preferred to rest at the Bates Motel.
20. Empiricism and positivism have been put to flight in anthropology, philosophy, aesthetics, economics.
21. In his view, design is ninety-eight percent commonsense and two percent a magic ingredient to do with aesthetics.
22. They are, in short, a fusion of ideology and aesthetics in a constantly evolving revolutionary synthesis.
23. The research method will be modelled on previous work of members of the Aesthetics Research Group published during the period 1973-82.
24. Mineo Aayamuguchi An important video artist, whose work is concerned with aesthetics rather than issues.
25. Concern for this issue stems from a range of different interests, from allotments to aesthetics.
26. Prose translation from Chinese to English should orientate itself ultimately towards Sino - western Comparative Aesthetics.
27. It is a reinterpretation of modern design for urbanite , eco-friendly, practical and balances with aesthetics.
28. This essay explicitly sets out to explain how Ezra Pound and Sergei Eisenstein use the Chinese sign to create an aesthetics of "shock" based on the dc-familiarizing character of the Chinese sign.
29. Salesman, Philosophy of Being "Well-liked", Hegelian Characterology , the Aesthetics of Life, Tragedy.
30. Guo Xiang's creative annotation on Chuang-tzu has great influence on Chinese ancient aesthetics.
More similar words: aesthetic, pathetic, by the time, all the time, at the time of, for the time being, semantics, statistics, athletic, genetic, magnetic, energetic, theoretical, domestic, mathematics, AES, as though, no less than, pass through, whether, ethics, physics, Olympics, rhetoric, dynamics, on the table, economics, music stand, electronics, at the thought of.