Random good picture Not show
(1) This statue is a memorial to a great statesman.
(2) The war memorial was erected in 1950.
(3) They swore before the memorial.
(4) Is heavy likely is the dark memorial speech lonely.
(5) Every village had its war memorial.
(6) The memorial to those who had died in the war unveiled in 1948.
(7) The statue is a lasting memorial to those who died in the war.
(8) This is a memorial put up by the Duchess of Marlborough.
(9) A memorial service will be held at 7 pm on Saturday.
(10) The statue was erected as a memorial to those who died in the war.
(11) The memorial to those who had died in the war was unveiled in 1948 by the Queen.
(12) He wrote a memorial of the late author.
(13) The memorial stands on the village green.
(14) The Queen laid a wreath at the war memorial.
(15) This memorial commemorates those who died in the war.
(16) We visited the Lincoln Memorial.
(17) The Government allocated money for the memorial.
(18) Attending the memorial service was a moving experience .
(19) This memorial stands on sacred ground.
(20) Friends gathered at a memorial for the late statesman.
(21) Hundreds of people came to Professor Conner's memorial service.
(22) The painting will be a lasting memorial to a remarkable woman.
(23) All the local churches were represented at the memorial service.
(24) I thought the memorial was a fitting tribute to the President.
(25) The Memorial seems almost ugly, dominating the landscape for miles around.
(26) The memorial service will be held at a local church.
(27) The war memorial was dedicated to both Jews and Gentiles. Sentencedict.com
(28) The Queen laid a poppy wreath at the war memorial.
(29) An appeal has been launched to build a lasting memorial to the composer.
(30) The inscription was engraved in the stone of the memorial.
More similar words: in memory of, from memory, gubernatorial, historian, trial, all the more, once more, imperial, moribund, material, demoralize, industrial, building materials, member, remember, membership, lemon, remove, remote, removal, variable, criteria, bacteria, hysteria, origin, more, Democrat, ceremony, variation, patriarch.