Similar words: enthusiastically, dramatically, euphemistically, statically, mystical, practically, fanatically, erratically. Meaning: adv. in a drastic manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. Next year's budget will have to be drastically pruned.
2. As a result, services have been drastically reduced.
3. We have managed to cut our costs quite drastically.
4. Things have started to go drastically wrong.
5. Budget cuts have drastically curtailed training programs.
6. They cut prices drastically to try and shift stock.
7. Their jobs have been drastically upskilled.
8. Our budget has been drastically reduced.
9. Social work services have been cut back drastically.
10. The size of the army was drastically cut.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Output has been drastically reduced.
12. This shirt was greatly / drastically reduced in the sale.
13. Taxes were drastically cut in an attempt to kick-start the economy.
14. Within a year the party had drastically overhauled its structure.
15. The growth of monopoly drastically alters this situation.
16. This need not mean drastically reducing food intake.
17. Their income has been drastically reduced.
18. Additionally, the traditional organizational structure is drastically altered.
19. Security had changed drastically over the years.
20. Emissions have drastically been cut as a consequence.
21. Consequently, both will change drastically in workplace 2000.
22. In due course the numbers will be drastically reduced by natural mortalities, disease and predators being the chief causes.
23. I first realised something was drastically wrong during late February-early March 1986.
24. Overnight, state banks drastically raised interest rates, and people flocked to deposit their hoarded cash.
25. Thus the volcanic rocks formed are drastically different from their oceanic counterparts.
26. They were accurate in their prediction that he would change her life drastically.
27. The strike , couple with the flood, was expected to reduce supplies of food drastically.
28. Although that would reduce the union block vote more drastically than other options, it would also give both sides a veto.
29. It may come as a pleasant surprise that a few members of Congress are attempting to steer a drastically different course.
30. By mixing the varieties intimately within the field, the spread of a fungal infection can be drastically slowed.
More similar words: enthusiastically, dramatically, euphemistically, statically, mystical, practically, fanatically, erratically, politically, aesthetically, automatically, grammatically, statistical, systematically, catastrophically, comically, basically, typically, logically, plastic, ironically, physically, illogically, historically, procrastination, bombastic, fantastic, vertical, critical, specifically.