Random good picture Not show
1. Girls may be given fancier names because this fits in with a traditionally feminine image.
2. The fancier something looked, the better he thought it tasted.
3. In his fourteen years as a fancier he has converted a hobby into something of a triumphant campaign.
4. Three blocks south, fancier houses in the 700 block of Commercial Street were shuttered once and for all.
5. It stands for nonsense that is called by fancier names.
6. You can do fancier things later on, after you've learned the basics.
7. Robert is a pigeon fancier and a member of the Johnstone Social Flying Club.
8. MARY BETH: It's too plain. Do you have fancier?
9. Of fancier houses, but broken homes.
10. Bare-bones "speedster" convertibles cost more now, but fancier, more common cabriolets could catch up.
11. The rear ends of these new cars are fancier than the grillwork in front.
12. Sure, a bigger house and a fancier car might briefly put a smile on your face.
13. Another wine fancier was Jefferson's political rival Aaron Burr, who maintained New York's most impressive cellar.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. As an audio fancier, he has the experience of working in a recording studio.
15. They became fancier as the pike and tuck positions began to dominate , making somersaults possible.
16. If you want to get fancier than that, you must create your own pens.
17. All colours are shownand again, for the Borzoi fancier, colour is a matter of personal choice.
18. Nuclear disarmers are right in saying that a test ban would stop weapons builders trying out new and fancier designs.
19. The major growth of cerebral cortex, as our ancestors became fancier and fancier primates, was sideways.
20. These are the days of two incomes and more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes.
21. Christine : I didn't know your dad was a pigeon fancier.
22. These are the days of two incomes, but more divorce; of fancier houses, but broken homes.
23. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes.
24. Barry: Yes that's the one. He's a very keen pigeon fancier.
25. When I offered my assistance, he mentioned that his new wife was a fish fancier.
26. We constantly strive for bigger paychecks, larger homes and fancier cars.
27. There are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes.
28. The racket of this series is what just for large and amateur fancier design.
More similar words: ancient, glacier, financial, financial crisis, fan, if any, infant, off and on, fiery, fantasy, fierce, soldier, barrier, supplier, carrier, fantastic, frontier, facies, pencil, fantabulous, incident, species, society, council, science, principle, principal, incipient, efficient, scientist.