Random good picture Not show
1. Kepler published his discovery of the elliptical orbits of planets in 1609.
2. His message was written in a deliberately elliptical style.
3. The language is often elliptical and ambiguous.
4. The Earth's path round the sun is elliptical.
5. Kepler first discovered the elliptical orbits of the planets.
6. In mechanical terms, the head is an elliptical spheroid with a single universal joint, the neck.
7. The body was supported on three-quarter elliptical springs at the end.
8. The blade is as long as the petiole, elliptical, and dark green with very dark nerves.
9. The orientation of the long axis of an elliptical borehole is displayed when the break-out criteria are satisfied.
10. The choice of electricians or estate-agents in the elliptical clause affected the plausibility of its interpretation in the following way.
11. I gather from the elliptical description that follows that he began to patronize the coffee shop a lot more frequently.
12. Compared with the lectures, the book is condensed, elliptical and impatient.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. In this cumbersome manner the elliptical orbits of the planets could all be defined within the context of the perfect circle.
14. For example, consider a spacecraft flying in an elliptical orbit and burning its engines at the moment it reaches perigee.
15. The earth moves around the sun in an elliptical orbit.
16. The Earth is bowl-shaped and elliptical, with a length one and a half times its breadth.
17. His warning was couched in elliptical terms(sentencedict.com), in a wide-ranging speech to the party's central committee on Saturday.
18. Her brief, elliptical poems, most written in the 1850s and 1860s, sorely discomfited some but greatly delighted others.
19. Now it is well known that the Earth's path round the sun is elliptical.
20. He eventually discovered, however, that the planetary orbits are, in fact, elliptical.
21. Radial burns can also be used to circularize an elliptical orbit.
22. Symposia such as the Panofsky one could also be held there, the famous elliptical reading room would be an ideal venue.
23. This changes them from a circular orbit to an elliptical one.
24. First, how is successful communication possible despite the fact that many utterances produced are incomplete, elliptical or linguistically ill-formed?
25. The tentacle pores are large and armed with two rounded or slightly elliptical tentacle scales.
26. Insiders say the front air intake, rounded but not necessarily elliptical, will be below the impact-absorbing front bumper.
27. A striking feature of this architectural style is the elliptical windows.
28. Karlin relates the oppressive anti-Semitism his forebears endured in a vague, almost elliptical style with dips into the stream of consciousness.
29. A deposit of cremated bones, probably human, was found at a place exactly on the elliptical perimeter of the circle.
30. Other regions, which did not happen to pick up a rotation, would become oval-shaped objects called elliptical galaxies.
More similar words: sceptical, vertical, critical, statically, identical, political, fanatical, practical, sabbatical, fanatically, theoretical, practically, politically, dramatically, statistical, aesthetically, automatically, alphabetical, grammatically, identical twin, euphemistically, political party, enthusiastically, description, fillip, prescription, dwelling, feel like, call in, septic.