Random good picture Not show
1. We have made a conscious effort to devolve responsibility.
2. When the President is ill, his duties devolve upon the Vice - President.
3. Additional powers will devolve to the regional governments.
4. The building will devolve to his eldest son.
5. The central government has decided to devolve authority on the regions.
6. Half of the cost of the study will devolve upon the firm.
7. They included clauses to devolve power by increasing the autonomy and economic power of local councils.
8. It was inevitable that spiritual power should devolve on the urban temples.
9. Because, she said, she wanted to devolve power to the individual, not to corporate bodies.
10. Southwark's model of care management will not devolve financial responsibility for community care to care managers.
11. Exceptionally, however, a peerage could be conferred or devolve upon a daughter or other heir.
12. The goal of the welfare bill is to devolve power and responsibilty to the states.
13. Thus half the effort of benefit-cost analysis would devolve upon the firm, whose owners' best interests dictate accurate cost estimates.
14. The house will devolve to his daughter.
15. By the same token, heavier responsibility should devolve on factories , mines and some corporations.
16. When the President is ill, his duties devolve on the vice-President.
17. Now it will devolve on you to manage this school.
18. If the assets of the association devolve on the treasury, the provisions on an inheritance that devolves on the treasury as the heir on intestacy apply with the necessary modifications.
19. When the President is ill, his duties devolve on the Vice - President.
20. Men who are denied affection for too long devolve into some kind of rage-filled hominoid. Their anger becomes palpable. You can almost feel the wrath emanating from their pores.
21. If we devolve or get to a two-tier [alliance] it will weaken the alliance and we will have much work to do.
22. When the company president is ill,most of his work will devolve onhis deputy.
23. To be a good manager, you must know how to devolve responsibility downwards.
24. The first important step was to separate the purchasing and providing functions and devolve services such as personnel and finance to units.
25. Discussions have been initiated and we hope that agreement will be reached with several colleges to devolve responsibility to them in 1989.
26. On this early evidence,[sentencedict.com/devolve.html] Durham will have difficulty in bowling out other counties and success will devolve on fourth-innings run chases.
27. If everyone charges ahead in his own direction, why does society not devolve into anarchy?
28. When the President is unable to do his duties, they devolve on the Vice - President.
29. As the student's uniforms are traded for spears and war paint, the innocent boys devolve into uncontrolled, bloodthirsty hunters and ultimately, savages intent on killing the "beast".
30. Suddenly locker-room democracy was actively encouraged, with the caretaker happy to devolve part of his power to a "players' committee" comprising Kevin Nolan, Alan Smith, Steve Harper and Geremi.
More similar words: evolve, revolve around, involve, involved, revolving, involvement, devolution, solve, resolve, absolve, solvent, solvency, absolved, dissolve, insolvent, devour, devout, insolvency, devoid, devote, devoted, devotee, revolt, evolution, revolution, malevolent, benevolent, malevolence, benevolence, malevolently.