Similar words: fabulous, querulous, nebulous, credulous, incredulous, tremulous, garrulous, scrupulous. Meaning: adj. having lost teeth.
Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: The collapsible complete denture can restore the edentulous of the patient with microstomia.
2. From the edentulous position to the largest open position, the mandibular protrusion showed marked difference at 5% level of significance.
3. BACKGROUND: The optimum timing for denture removal in edentulous patients before anesthesia and surgery is uncertain.
4. Method: A maxillary edentulous jaw was restored by four - implants - supported fixed bridge and extracoronal resilient attachment denture.
5. Human jaws are called edentulous jaws when all teeth and to replaced by full dentures.
6. Results: The deviation and stress distribution of the edentulous jaws and the base plates were obtained.
7. Implant - supported fixed prosthesis was designed to restore the edentulous area and improve esthetics.
8. Objective : To compare the masticatory efficiency of implant denture and denture,[sentencedict.com] in Bilateral mandibular free - end edentulous.
9. Objective To discuss the technique of installation of zygomatic implants in severely resorbed edentulous maxillae , and maxillary defect.
10. After 2 years of orthodontic treatment, we successfully resolved her problems of edentulous area and dentofacial appearance.
11. Objective : To investigate the veracity of Gothic arch transferring centric relation position of edentulous jaws.
12. Results The scores of HAMA and HRSD are higher in edentulous patients than national norms.
13. Objective: To design and fabricate a new type of prosthesis, the collapsible maxillary complete denture with hinges, for improving the treatment of edentulous patients with microstomia.
14. RESULTS: Under central occlusion, most stress of the attachment of the denture with single abutment was concentrated at the edentulous ridge, the distal and mesial apex of the abutment.
More similar words: fabulous, querulous, nebulous, credulous, incredulous, tremulous, garrulous, scrupulous, meticulous, ridiculous, incredulously, tremulously, fantabulous, indenture, precedent, sedentary, antecedent, credentials, unprecedented, credence, century, venture, momentum, eventual, blouse, eventually, adventure, centurion, callous, accentuate.