Random good picture Not show
1. These gases pollute the atmosphere of towns and cities.
2. Mining would pollute the lake and denude the forest.
3. Bicycling doesn't pollute the air.
4. Factories are no longer allowed to pollute the air with black smoke.
5. Pesticides can kill wildlife and pollute the atmosphere.
6. She thinks these books pollute children's minds.
7. She thinks these books pollute the minds of children.
8. We should respect the environment and not pollute it.
9. The violent films pollute the minds of the young men.
10. Do not pollute fresh water supplies.
11. We disturb wildlife, pollute air, drop litter and literally wear out the footpaths.
12. Water rising through abandoned mines could pollute rivers, kill wildlife and contaminate drinking water.
13. Nitrogen can take up to 20 years to pollute water and, therefore, is a very long term problem.
14. Cigarette smokers pollute the air for other people but take no account of this in deciding how much to smoke.
15. It is believed the spill is continuing to pollute the region.
16. New laws will penalize firms that continue to pollute the environment.
17. They are on the blacklist of companies that pollute the environment.
18. If pollution controls are enforced here, the factories will move to where they're allowed to pollute, so it'll be a wash as far as clear air goes.
19. The EU should have the power to suspend subsidy payments to farmers who pollute the environment.
20. Negative beliefs - lacking a strong belief in yourself, being ruled by bad values and habits- - pollute and worsen your character. Dr T.P.Chia
21. The use of soluble chemical fertilizers is banned, as they seep into rivers and pollute the water supply.
22. Cut back any plants around pond edges that are dying back, and compost them before they pollute the water.
23. Environmentalists have also criticised the dense smoke from buses which pollute the town centre.
24. Its only hope of meeting targets was to purchase the right to pollute from less prosperous nations.
25. The group wants to ban logging activities that could pollute the water.
26. Aluminium smelters are only one of a score of industries which now pollute the total environment with fluoride emissions and solid wastes.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Politicians will not close important factories or meddle with publicly owned bodies that pollute.
28. Nuclear power carries the risk of accidents and produces radio-active waste which will pollute the environment for centuries.
29. Weeping willow roots undermine the foundations of concrete pools and their leaves pollute the water with a toxic chemical akin to aspirin.
30. As well as not functioning in a submersed situation, dying cells, releasing adverse substances will pollute the water.
More similar words: polluted, pollution, lute, dilute, salute, roll up, collude, resolute, absolute, poll, convolute, dissolute, polls, absolutely, convoluted, irresolute, pollen, poll tax, hoi polloi, pollination, polling place, allure, call up, fill up, pull up, allusion, pellucid, fall under, illusion, pluto.