Random good picture Not show
1. She drinks wine and beer but no liquor.
2. Men in liquor must be handled differently.
3. I can hold my liquor.
4. I saw him imbibing liquor.
5. There's a liquor store across the street.
6. It is an offence to sell intoxicating liquor to anyone under the age of 18.
7. Drinking too much alcoholic liquor often depraves a person's character.
8. They were prosecuted for illicit liquor selling.
9. The liquor is 80% proof.
10. He loosened up under the liquor.
11. He keeps away from liquor and tobacco.
12. His tan was pinked by a liquor flush.
13. The restaurant finally obtained a liquor licence.
14. Grandfather set them up in a liquor business.
15. I saw what the liquor was doing to her.
16. The liquor did not agree with me.
17. This store handles the sort of liquor you need.
18. Stop your boy from imbibing of the liquor.
19. The fiery liquor burnt its way down her throat.
20. Dad keeps all his liquor under lock and key.
21. The room was filled with cases of liquor.
22. Not a drop of liquor has passed my lips.
23. This drink has been doctored up with liquor.
24. This liquor has been loaded.
25. In 1979,(sentencedict.com) Liquor Barn thrived as a discount merchandiser.sentencedict.com
26. On the shelves were rank after rank of liquor bottles.
27. Patterson went straight to the liquor cabinet and extracted a bottle of Scotch.
28. The liquor was sold legally and trucked out of the state.
29. Mr Adams can't hold his liquor as he used to, so tell them not to keep filling his glass.
30. Two armed men held up a downtown liquor store last night.