Random good picture Not show
1. It was decided to buttress the crumbling walls.
2. He was a buttress against extremism in the party.
3. You need more facts to buttress up your argument.
4. More government spending is needed to buttress industry.
5. The evidence seemed to buttress their argument.
6. The sharp increase in crime seems to buttress the argument for more police officers on the street.
7. Try to buttress the points you make in these chapters with some details.
8. More details from Derrick Buttress on.
9. A flying buttress transmits thrust rather then resisting it.
10. Kotkin gave statistics to buttress his argument.
11. However, the sites are usually near a buttress or a fallen bole.
12. A climb to savour, Moyer's Buttress deserves its place as a classic gritstone E1.
13. Sassenach was created, the great buttress climbed, as it should be, direct from top to bottom.
14. Our architect, the appropriately named Donald Buttress, devised an ingenious means of resolving the problem.
15. It was a dead sheep, caught on the buttress of the bridge, and its dark-swollen face was fish-nibbled.
16. For centuries it has been a buttress against the onslaught of Chaos from the wastes to the north.
17. He a buttress against extremism in the party.
18. I don't think they have any buttress behind them.
19. The government intends to buttress up its power.
20. MacDonald was able to buttress his claims with impressive studies of automobile and truck traffic conducted by state road engineers.
21. And the government's recent promise to give the central bank independence should buttress its authority in the markets.
22. What many such individuals have done is to use their superior spatial abilities to buttress their weaker verbal pattern comprehension abilities.
23. All are lofty with high vaults supported by flying buttress schemes.
24. There is plenty of lore and legend from Whitehall and Westminster to buttress the case for an imperious premiership.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The surety covenant is given as a support or buttress to covenants given by a tenant to a landlord.
26. Three hours later I came across Mark huddled underneath a small buttress about 50 metres below the summit of Les Courtes.
27. Fortunately, there is a battery of leftist anti-smoking arguments to buttress flagging resolve, which the rightwinger can't call upon.
28. I remember leaving a ledge to abseil down Scafell's East Buttress once only to realise I was falling out of control.
29. There was a narrow stone path, Alexei now saw, around the base of the promontory beyond the buttress.
30. The scale of this rockfall certainly suggests that there will continue to be collapses on this popular buttress.
More similar words: mattress, stress, actress, stressed, waitress, distress, stressful, distressing, press, duress, dress up, joint resolution, address, regress, redress, press for, express, compress, depress, digress, dressed, impress, repress, tigress, suppress, oppress, pressing, Congress, pressure, progress.