Random good picture Not show
1. The church choir sing every Sunday morning.
2. She sings in the church choir.
3. The school choir stood on risers behind the orchestra.
4. She sings in the school choir.
5. The choir sang the amens beautifully.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The church choir is singing tonight.
7. The choir sang the 23 rd Psalm.
8. The choir was directed by Sir David Willcocks.
9. He drills the choir to a high standard.
10. Starlight Productions present the Chinese Children's Choir in concert.
11. The choir was distinctly out of tune in places.
12. The choir rose to the occasion and sang beautifully.
13. He sings in the church choir.
14. The choir sang the words out with great vigor.
15. The church choir is [ are ] singing tonight.
16. We have choir practice on Tuesday evening.
17. The choir sings in four-part harmony.
18. Choir practice is on Wednesday evenings.
19. She now directs a large choir.
20. He sings bass in our local choir.
21. The choir walked solemnly past.
22. Well, choir, we seem to be in good voice today!
23. You're no use in the choir you can't sing a note!
24. He wasn't allowed in the choir because he couldn't hold a tune.
25. The choir will be performing the Hallelujah Chorus at the concert.
26. The choir sang sweetly, and none more so than the Welsh boy.
27. The choir came first in all sections of the competition.
28. Both boys and girls can apply to join the choir.
29. Boys who can sing like that are worth their weight in gold to the choir.
30. We could hear the lusty singing of the church choir.
More similar words: choice, hoist, memoir, hoi polloi, abattoir, repertoire, reservoir, echo, chop, choke, chose, chorus, anchor, choose, school, inchoate, touch on, each other, choke off, catch on, reach out, scholar, switch off, switch on, stretch out, chopping, at school, in school, choleric, go to school.