Random good picture Not show
1) The painter uses a grained canvas that absorbs a lot of paint.
2) The records are even finer grained than that: cold, bump, points of light, waiting.
3) The former are usually coarse grained; the latter, fine grained or glassy.
4) The walls were mostly slate, apparently quite normal, grained rock produced by a perfectly standard physical process of alluvial deposition.
5) The gneisses are coarse grained and show much broader and less distinct foliation.
6) For decorations like fluting close grained hardwoods must be used, like box or pear,(http://sentencedict.com/grained.html) to avoid breakout and fluffy edges.
7) It is typically mild, finely grained, smokey cooked salami.
8) Microscopically the ores are medium grained to amorphous.
9) Gold is fine grained, associated with strong silicification.
10) Coarse grained -- the functions are designed to minimize the number of calls between layers.
11) Results Coarse and twist intermittently grained barium spots of mucous membrane folds in the disease area.
12) The key technique of hot carbon - fine grained steel strip consists in controlled rolling and controlled cooling.
13) The uniform ultra - fine grained copper was prepared by asymmetrical accumulative rolling bonding ( AARB ) and anneal.
14) Woods birdseye maple forearm with a very tight grained maple handle a Red Amboyna Butt sleeve.
15) The white, close grained wood of one of these trees.
16) A fine - grained whetstone for giving a keen edge a cutting tool.
17) Intercalation of massive, fine grained deposits suggests offshore transport of carbonate mud by suspension.
18) The grained Carbonate rocks of Qianjiang Formation in Qianjiang Sag can be divided into oolitic limestone, sand-clastic limestone, mud-crystal sand-clastic dolomite, alga-gobbet limestone etc.
19) Semi - automatic Feature Selection for Fine - Grained Image Retrieval. National Taiwan University, Taipei , Taiwan.
20) The only local coarse - grained sand - stones in the uppermost part are important for uranium.
21) The slates have more perfect planar partings and are so fine grained that individual minerals can not easily be seen.
22) The species is preserved in relief in limestone, which is very fine grained, and retains many fine details.
23) The jury box is set off by a walnut rail and descending baubles, round spheres of beautifully grained wood.
24) An elastoplasticity damage constitutive model (EPDI model) was developed to unitedly characterize monotonic and cyclic behavior of interface between structure and coarse grained soil.
25) The probability curves of alluvial fan conglomerate reservoir have the characteristics of coarse - grained, wide - range and low - slope.
26) The rosette and soundboard are inlaid with herringbone wood marquetry , and the body is bound with grained ivoroid.
27) The relationships between frictional factor , vertical pressure and frictional resistance vertical pressure are grained.
28) At present, the liquation mechanics and evaluation of the saturated fine grained soil caused by the non-seismic force is a great concern of scholars and engineers.
29) The purpose of equal channel angular pressing ( ECAP ) is to obtain the ultra - fine grained ( UFG ) materials.
30) Equal channel angular pressing ( ECAP ) is a promising technology for producing bulk ultra - fine grained ( UFG ) materials .