Random good picture Not show
1. Few candidates had received any training in management.
2. The school offers manual training to the pupils.
3. A good training course will pre-empt many problems.
4. Ahead of us lay ten days of intensive training.
5. New recruits have been undergoing training in recent weeks.
6. I opposed myself to the training plan.
7. She is training for the school sports meet.
8. Training is a prerequisite for competence.
9. Mary is training to be a technician.
10. She is an expert in training animals.
11. We identify your needs, and tailor your training accordingly.
12. The training budget had been trimmed by ￡10 000.
13. We have an in-house training unit.
14. Is a good training, a hard one to.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The training airplane has dual controls.
16. Nurses have several years of training.
17. They were given only rudimentary training in the job.
18. The training program covers every aspect of the job.
19. It's worrying that they're doing things without training.
20. The course was organized by a training company.
21. He is a poor musician for all his training.
22. Teamwork is a key feature of the training programme.
23. He pulled a hamstring in training.
24. A lengthy period of training is required.
25. The horse was humanized well by training.
26. Their bodies were hard and muscular after much training.
27. A lot of companies do in-house training.
28. She's been accepted at Bath Teacher Training College.
29. University freshmen are taking part in the military training.
30. The money will be used for teacher training schemes.
More similar words: raining, remaining, retaining, strain, by train, trainer, dining, constraint, examining, join in, drain, trail, trait, grained, terrain, trailer, portrait, straighten, warning, burning, opening, morning, earnings, planning, lightning, screening, administrator, meaningful, concerning, administration.