Random good picture Not show
1. She relied on her native cunning to survive.
2. He's a cunning old fox.
3. He's a cunning/sly/wily old fox.
4. He is cunning as a fox.
5. He's a very cunning man.
6. Cunning proceeds from want of capacity.
7. These disturbed kids can be cunning.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He was as cunning as a fox.
9. You may be too cunning for one,but not for all.
10. She used low cunning to get what she wanted.
11. Many politicians are cunning sophists.
12. She had great cunning and ruthlessness.
13. In the story, the cunning fox outwits the hunters.
14. She managed him with great cunning.
15. It was a cunning piece of detective work.
16. He is a cunning person.
17. Intelligence and cunning emanated from him.
18. A spy used cunning means to find out secrets.
19. You're cunning, and I can't work you out.
20. She would use low cunning to win people's sympathy.
21. It took energy and cunning just to survive.
22. Don't be fooled by any of her cunning tricks.
23. The fox is known for its cleverness and cunning.
24. Underneath his politeness, there was deceit and cunning.
25. He had used cunning to get what he wanted.
26. Craft and cunning were necessary for the scheme to work.
27. We need to show a bit of cunning if we want to trick the enemy.
28. Fallen into the trap,for you are too greedy,it's not because of others cunning.
29. He has to pit his wits against an adversary who is cool, clever and cunning.
30. This crew of killers and life-wreckers are headed by the mad but cunning Nino Brown.
More similar words: planning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, dining, burning, opening, raining, morning, warning, earnings, training, retaining, screening, remaining, lightning, examining, concerning, meaningful, early warning, jocund, sunny, runner, tunnel, millennia, anniversary, ninety, sign in, join in, turn in, run into.