Random good picture Not show
1. What brand is your new auto?
2. Striking workers halted production at the auto plant yesterday.
3. The auto manufacturer discontinued that car back in 1999.
4. Don't park your auto here.sentencedict.com/auto.html
5. His car bruised the auto fender of my car.
6. One auto shop class is run just for girls.
7. The Auto Pact yoked Ontario into the United States economy.
8. A special news program exposed underhanded auto repair shops that are ripping off senior citizens.
9. At trade school, he learned to be an auto mechanic.
10. The United Auto Workers hit the bricks against General Motors.
11. The Auto Compact Disc Cleaner can run off batteries or mains.
12. Perfume the bedroom with an auto air freshener.
13. Pushard was arrested and charged with auto theft.
14. But auto mechanics have a big advantage over physicians.
15. It was paced by auto, chemical and utility stocks.
16. Auto sales surged 21 % to 36[sentencedict.com], 278.
17. The auto industry has many allies in Congress.
18. Auto theft cases seem to be overwhelming local police.
19. Should one talk about the auto assembly business or the carburettor business?
20. It was a black day for the auto industry, with announcements of major job losses.
21. We realize that the average auto worker leads a comfortable life.
22. The increase in auto imports is expected to create an estimated 450 full-time jobs.
23. This time it was Alderman Wagner, in an auto accident.
24. They are the victims of auto accidents, industrial accidents, falls from cliffs, fires, fights, stabbings, shootings.
25. He wanted to be an auto mechanic, but, really, he pumped gas.
26. One study showed that forty percent of those killed in auto accidents could have been saved if they had been wearing seat belts.
27. There has been a decline in union representation in the auto industry.
28. The Big Three have all announced incentives to boost flagging auto sales.
29. GM's solar-powered car was unveiled at last month's Geneva auto show.
30. The program results from a contract settlement negotiated last year between the automaker and the United Auto Workers union.
More similar words: autonomy, automatic, automobile, automatically, taut, authority, authorize, out of, cut off, cut out, put out, put on, put off, get out of, shut out, run out of, come out of, out of work, out of order, out of date, keep out of, out of doors, out of place, out of sight, prosecutor, out of danger, contributor, out of breath, out of control, out of practice.